Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Fan First Friday OCT 16th

Default Transformers Fan First Friday OCT 16th

It looks like we will be having another live-streamed event from Hasbro (Pulse) tomorrow some time (American time, so probably some time early Saturday morning).
    It is likely to be revealing an item that will be coming to Australia next month, for Amazon's Cyber sale at the end of November... or maybe an official reveal of the 1986 Studio Series toys that have been leaked, as they rushed out the Kingdom reveal soon after those toys started showing up in the hands of youtubers.

Hopefully we at least get to see something new.

UPDATE....

The live event was during the night, and screenshots of it can be seen here.

Studio Series 1986 Movie toys.

The rest of wave 1 of the new Studio Series 1986 Movie toys, revealed by Hasbro overnight, which have a release date of February... so we should see them in Australia at around that time as well (depending on which Retailers here want them, as they are not store exclusives in America).
    Deluxe - Jazz, Kup, Blurr
    Voyager - Hotrod, Scourge
    Leader - Grimlock w/ Wheelie

Studio Series exclusive - SS-69 Devastator boxset. Slight redeco to the original release of the individual figures.
    Fan Channel exclusive in America (US$260) - Amazon exclusive in Australia (AU$340) NOW LISTED FOR PRE-ORDER.
    Should be out later this month or next month.
    NOTE - be one of the first to get it in Australia from Amazon Australia, or... if this isn't the best time to afford it, more stock will be released in Australia middle of next year for a couple of mid-year toy sales.

Non Studio Series Exclusives.

NOTE - Hasbro Australia might be letting us know next week if any of these are coming to Australia, so come back during the week for updates.
    -
    Headmaster Retro figures - Walmart exclusive in America in December (US$20). (they don't appear to be on the Walmart website yet)
    Deluxe - Chromedome, Hardhead, Brainstorm, Mindwipe.
    Each one is close to the colourings of the Japanese versions of these Titans Return toys... so IF they come to Australia, they will be different to what we had released here back in 2017.
    -
    Earthrise exclusives - Target exclusive in America, in December.
    WFC-E26 Voyager Thrust - US$30 (remoulded Ramjet/Dirge)
    WFC-E41 Deluxe Runabout - US$20 (redeco Runamuck)
    -
    Galactic Odyssey collection 2 - Micron Micromasters - Amazon exclusive in America, in February (or December) for US$30.
    Six redeco Micromasters...
    Fireguard and Roadburner (redeco Siege Direct Hit and Powerpunch to homage Wheelblaze and Roadburner from the 1990 Metro Squad).
    Decepticon Runner and Motorhead (redeco Earthrise Groundhog and Rollerforce to homage Barricade and Motorhead from the 1990 Race Track Patrol - note that the name Barricade wasn't used because of the Deluxe toys homaging the Movie universe character).
    Windstorm and Stingracer (redeco of Earthrise Trip-Up and Daddy-O - not sure which is which but both are said to be homages to MASK toys Hurricane and Venom.
    This is the Amazon America link, which is currently accessible to Australians, if they don't create a link on the Amazon Australia site.

Last edited by griffin; 17th October 2020 at 03:01 PM.

List is out...

Hate these American store exclusives!! any chance these might find there way down here?

Studio Series:

Deluxe Jazz
    Delxue Kup
    Deluxe Blurr
    Voyager Hot Rod
    Voyager Scourge
    Leader Grimlock with Wheelie
    Devastator Boxset

Amazon Exclusive:

Galactic Odyssey Micron 6 pack

Walmart Exclusive Retro Headmasters:

Chromedome
    Hardhead
    Brainstorm
    Mindwipe

Target Exclusives:

Deluxe Earthrise Runabout
    Voyager Earthrise Thrust

Getting a little tired of having to try to guess which figures will be coming here and which ones won't...makes it hard to know when to pull the trigger on expensive importing options, over a little patience to see if we get a local release.

All three of the Coneheads as exclusives ugh.
    Studio series 86 is great though.

Absolutely gutted about Thrust and Runabout being Target exclusives. No regard for international fans who almost definitely want the counterparts to retail-available characters.

Nevertheless, the Studio Series guys all look great. The new Grimlock is really enticing with its (imo superior) cartoon yellow. Blurr is a bit of a disappointment though, I’m probably gonna stick with my Takara Legends version. The figure looks fine, just nothing special like Hot Rod and Scourge. I don’t know how so many official and third party attempts somehow make Blurr look dull and ugly, he’s supposed to be a vibrant and youthful character design.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I'm slightly disappointed with Blur as well but I want a none headmaster version. Speaking of which, I hope I can get that Hard-headed as I lost my Takoma head. Exclusives are beyond frustrating, I've thus far missed out on Skyward, Thundercracker, the congrats and maybe Bluestreak.

When i read, 'Retro Headmasters', i thought of G1 reissues in G1 style packaging , and then realised that they were TR Headmasters in G1 style packaging :|. I like the TR line, but please Hasbro, just give us reissues of 1987 deluxes already.

Pleased Grimlock doesn't feature swirly gold plastic. The Headmasters seem to have the Takara Legends ('LG') faces.

Not pleased with the exclusivity of the exclusives.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehirn View Post
    All three of the Coneheads as exclusives ugh.
    And once again, my non-obsession to collect coneheads pays off! Yes!
    These SS are nice figures. I hope we can get enough. I suspect they will be very popular (for scalpers).