Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: eBAY seller rights

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    If I were you, I will un-link all my accounts with PayPal NOW! And YES Paypal does HAVE the right to withdraw funds from your bank account and charge your credit card ANYTIME they like. I recently had a buyer dispute as well because the fella I sold the O2 phone to didn't know how to operate it and so disputed for a refund.

And as everyone says, he won the case as PayPal ALWAYS sides in buyer's direction. Now boy was I annoyed, I had no funds in my PayPal account and freaking PayPal actually had the nerve to charge my credit card for the refund even BEFORE the phone was shipped back to me. I was so pissed off with the matter. I emailed them countless times and no email was promptly replied. I have since un-link all my accounts from them, leaving only an expired credit card on file now.

They refunded the money to the guy and yet still have the nerve to claim the service fee from me. So of course I demanded the money back even though it's only a miserable AUD$9.11, but even if it's a few cents I'm not letting them earn it. And they have still YET to refund me that service fee.

PAYPAL = SCAMMERS: Steal money from you very quickly, return money to you takes forever.

I have no choice but to use PayPal still because of the silly ebay rule. But I have decided to use the funds I have in future for purchases and no way am I linking any accounts back with them.
    All these horror stories... I guess I'm still not ready to lose my eBay virginity yet... (as a seller...)

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    All these horror stories... I guess I'm still not ready to lose my eBay virginity yet... (as a seller...)
    I send everything by registered post now to avoid this.