Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transformers Studio Series Devastator boxset coming to Australia

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Ordered one last night... that should be fun to bring home from the post office in a weeks time.
    Mine arrived at the post office today... very nice and a HUGE box.
    I'm so happy to have been able to save so much on it, and to be able to get one that counts as Australian stock, as every little bit helps get more product into the country, including exclusives.

Picked up mine from work today too....

Wow.. was not the box shape i was expecting!!! Was thinking similar to the Titans, which all seem to be the same, not this flatter, wider one that arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    Got mine delivered yesterday from Mighty Ape. Apart from Hightower having two left treads, which thankfully isn't a game breaking issue (just means the tread on the right side doesn't tab in and is not symmetrical), this is a great valued set. The box is absolutely massive, although feel like Hasbro missed an opportunity in giving the figures more paint apps to differentiate them from the normal releases. I am surprised it comes with a gigantic cardboard stand as well.
    Contact Hasbro & they’ll replace it or compensate in some way. They have for me with Star Wars products.

Mighty Ape have this on sale again. $309. Bit dearer than last time but still a good saving I guess. Only available for 22 hours
    https://www.mightyape.com.au/product...-rotf/33886203