Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Studio Series 86 Pre-orders at EB Games and Zing

EB Games will refund your deposit if you make it an issue. However, they only price match on games, not "loot". They consider toys and collectibles to be part of their loot product category.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

They refund whatever you've paid on it, including the deposit, even if the item is already in stock. I've done it with a few games I changed my mind on. Even cancelled Unicron and got my $100 back since I figured there was no way I'd be able to store 2 of them.

From their FAQ:

2: Store Pickup:

Once the order is ready for pick up at your chosen store, simply pop in to store and you will be able to change it to something else, or get a refund if you wish.

https://www.ebgames.com.au/customer-service

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    EB Games will refund your deposit if you make it an issue. However, they only price match on games, not "loot". They consider toys and collectibles to be part of their loot product category.
    Wasn't sure but makes sense I guess.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    SS86 is just the next wave of SS. You should be able to pick them up at any store that stocks the current SS line and avoid EB Games price gouging.
    Thanks. I was hoping that that was the case, and ordinarily I would have been happy to make that assumption, but lately far too many things have been bumped to exclusives, and I read some speculation about them being exclusive in the US (to Target, I think it was)... Figured it was better to ask

SS86 Transformers are now on preorder at AmiAmi and HLJ.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

I pre-ordered Jazz and Hotrod at Zing. Considering you end up paying for shipping from other places anyway. I put the $10 down on each

Quote Originally Posted by Deano85 View Post
    I pre-ordered Jazz and Hotrod at Zing. Considering you end up paying for shipping from other places anyway. I put the $10 down on each
    I ended up ordering them from Zing as well. I figure that these figures will be in high demand and I don't mind paying a few extra $$ to secure mine...

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    I ended up ordering them from Zing as well. I figure that these figures will be in high demand and I don't mind paying a few extra $$ to secure mine...
    Huh. I... had not considered it that way. Damn, now I have to think about this...

Im glad I got Giggawatt from Robotkingdom instead of Zing. Already got Snapdragon and Exhaust from Zing/Eb. Dont mind soo much with these main releases. I might get a 2nd Jazz if he pops up somewhere else earlier.