Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: JP MP Spinout and Arcee in-hand photos

Default JP MP Spinout and Arcee in-hand photos

An early Christmas present from a very generous Hasbro Australia... for help with fandom info, some promotions, and interacting on some special projects.
    (A number of American fansites get heaps of free stuff to promote, so this would be something similar for the work my sites have done for them too)

Since Super Megatron is already out, this will just be photos of the JP Masterpiece Spinout and Arcee (over the next week... unless TakaraTomy puts a stop to it, if they have their own planned photo reveals in the next two months).
    I will be reviewing Arcee myself, while I will be lending Spinout to a friend (Ravagecat/Soundwavescat - https://www.instagram.com/soundwavescat/ ) who will be posting up pics of that toy on his insta page... in a few days time.
    Just noting that Spinout is due out at the end of November, while Arcee is due out at the end of December.

It has just been pointed out that I was sent a pre-production copy of Arcee, because it has a serial number printed on the box and etched into the toy itself... so even though I thought it was saving me from buying it, I think that I will still have to, as this one is effectively defaced. (it might be rarer, but it probably isn't worth anything more because it won't look good as a display figure)
    Spinout is probably also a pre-production sample (which would explain the squashed plastic inner case), but I haven't seen any numbering on it in car mode (if it has it on its robot mode, Ravagecat will have to find it when he transforms it).

When I took them both out of their boxes Spinout's plastic inner case is completely squashed... even though the box was still sealed with single tape, meaning this must have happened in the factory before it was boxed. Hopefully the toy isn't damaged.

Part of the instruction sheet for Arcee.

The three Arcee toys for 2020, giving us a lot of pink plastic toys for what Retailers would class as a boys toyline.

Spinout's instruction sheet, showing the accessories...

...and the sticker sheet that lets you do up your Spinout toy as if it was sold as a Transformers toy, or sold as a Diaclone toy.

Technically it's still in package...haha

Look forward to your thoughts on MP Arcee.

I'm trying to army build Arcee. I'll happily take the serial-number-defaced one if you want to replace it with a proper one. Need more pink soldiers!

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Wow, new MP?s are always exciting. I can?t wait to have both in my hands.

I?m looking forward to seeing Arcee bot pics the most. I?m still not happy with the look. For a cartoon accurate line I?m surprised they didn?t go in that direction.

I thought MP Arcee was released 18 months ago.

That's cool they have sticker options for Spinout, not sure I'll use them but appreciate they are there anyway. Really looking forward to getting mine, which should be next month.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

I still think Arcee?s proportions are slightly off, but it?s nice just to have another figure to add to the movie line. I?ve got mine pre-ordered from OMP so I?ll expect to have her in-hand around January.

Where is the marking on Arcee herself? Can't spot it in the Pics...

Can't wait to see more pics of these, interested to see if there will be any last minute changes to general release