Thread: Unicron miniature figures.

Default Unicron miniature figures.

For anyone that was wondering how big those little versions of Rodimus and Galvatron that are included with Unicron are going to be, well here's your answer.

This is the Optimus from the Drone pack that is in the same scale next to 10 cent piece.

Don't breath too hard, you might inhale it.

I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I think my next question is, how big is little optimus in height, and how big in comparision to Earthrise Optimus? If I can get a scale reference i can estimate how big Unicron is meant to be if he was in scale with Earthrise Optimus.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    I think my next question is, how big is little optimus in height, and how big in comparision to Earthrise Optimus? If I can get a scale reference i can estimate how big Unicron is meant to be if he was in scale with Earthrise Optimus.
    Siege Optimus is about 17cm, while an average adult is roughly 175cm. That puts Siege at close to 1/10 scale.
    The radius of Earth is 6,371 kilometres, so in Siege scale, divide it by 10, you're looking at a radius of 637 kilometres if OP was a human standing on Earth

I dont know how tall this little one is, but I'm sure we can work backwards based on my horrible maths skills.

He is 11mm tall from base to head, but 10mm tall foot to head.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

[COOK I did the math here and created some estimates for how big a Unicron toy would be based on the scale of this Optimus.

His height would be about 129.5 metres, 78.50m in width, and 145.27m in planet mode. So in other terms, HUGE
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

[COOK I did the math here and created some estimates for how big a Unicron toy would be based on the scale of this Optimus.

His height would be about 129.5 metres, 78.50m in width, and 145.27m in planet mode. So in other terms, HUGE
    So I'm never getting a properly scaled Unicron in that case.