Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kmart Toy catalogue | Christmas edition 1

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    Are we expecting Netflix Voyagers other than Hotlink and Megatron with this latest Kmart shipment?
    Doesn't seem like it. Haven't seen anyone find Optimus or Soundwave yet. Possibly in the next restock?

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Doesn't seem like it. Haven't seen anyone find Optimus or Soundwave yet. Possibly in the next restock?
    Cool. Won't have to look for them, if that's the case.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Hmm. I'm torn. I want wave 2 of Netflix for Bumblebee and Elita-1, but I'd also like another shot at that shiny Megs...

The cyberverse stuff was on the shelves of my local Kmart today, along with Earthrise wave 2. No other Transformers stuff had been re-stocked; still looks kinda like they're waiting for something to arrive.

Is QLD still the only state to have these show up in stores?
    That's really strange.
    I could understand Victorian stores not getting them yet because of the lockdown, but other states & territories should have been getting them at the same time as QLD, just like with other new toys.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    That's really strange.
    I could understand Victorian stores not getting them yet because of the lockdown, but other states & territories should have been getting them at the same time as QLD, just like with other new toys.
    Nothing here in Sydney's Southwest, checked a few stores and their website still showing unavailable under the find in store tab for the Deluxe, Voyagers and spoiler pack..

Here's hoping they hit the shelves here tomorrow as planned
    Last edited by Flukey; 28th October 2020 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Hmm. I'm torn. I want wave 2 of Netflix for Bumblebee and Elita-1, but I'd also like another shot at that shiny Megs...

The cyberverse stuff was on the shelves of my local Kmart today, along with Earthrise wave 2. No other Transformers stuff had been re-stocked; still looks kinda like they're waiting for something to arrive.
    Looks like you're in luck, since the stock they've got appears to be just that...Wave 2 Deluxe, Wave 1 Voyager.

Bit sad we're not getting Soundwave yet, but I can confirm that the Netflix Megatron is excellent and worth the purchase.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    That's really strange.
    But is lockdown really a obstacle to re-stocking here? I mean, the first wave of Netflix appeared in June, during lockdown.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    But is lockdown really a obstacle to re-stocking here? I mean, the first wave of Netflix appeared in June, during lockdown.
    Back then the shops were all still open as usual during the first wave. It was the second wave that closed stores like Kmart completely. Things that might have gone on shelves in July, August, September wouldn't have so there'll be some backlog of stock.

I cant believe that the Sydney/NSW stores haven't had these stocked like QLD as we haven't been under any restrictions..

Wonder if the delays caused at Sydney Wharfs have been the contributing factor for NSW not receiving their shipments!

Quote Originally Posted by Flukey View Post
    I cant believe that the Sydney/NSW stores haven't had these stocked like QLD as we haven't been under any restrictions..

Wonder if the delays caused at Sydney Wharfs have been the contributing factor for NSW not receiving their shipments!
    Yep been checking and the shelves are empty at my local kmart, only some cyberverse stuff.