Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Kmart Toy catalogue | Christmas edition 1

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I like the way some out of box toys are interacting with the packaging - either looking in at toys still in box or stepping out of the box. Shows more imagination than a lot of catalogues.
    Yep, good effort these days. In my 80s scrapbook thread there are catalogue images of TFs without their stickers applied or not quite transformed properly. No enthusiasm from the photographer . I've always wondered whose job it is to do the toy photography and who gets to keep the toys afterwards.

Sightings in Victoria, South Australia and WA for the Netflix toys... so I think it is just NSW still waiting on them (if they are in Tasmania too).

Just a shame that the Voyagers are just wave 1 again, as I was expecting wave 2... which will now be more difficult to track down online.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Sightings in Victoria, South Australia and WA for the Netflix toys... so I think it is just NSW still waiting on them (if they are in Tasmania too).

Just a shame that the Voyagers are just wave 1 again, as I was expecting wave 2... which will now be more difficult to track down online.
    I hope wave 2 voyagers do come to Australia, because we missed out on too many exclusives down here, and trying to find them online is nearing impossible.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    ... so I think it is just NSW still waiting on them......

I guess good things come to those who wait, for us here in Sydney....

For me who has really only gotten into this hobby (obsession ) I dont mind wave 1 as I can pick up Hotlink...

SA Sightings? Could I get more details on this as Ive been checking religiously for Hotlink/anything and its not the sightings thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee2000 View Post
    SA Sightings? Could I get more details on this as Ive been checking religiously for Hotlink/anything and its not the sightings thread
    Might be TTP as they are showing as in stock, but I really have no idea as I don't usually go that way often.

The cbd have had them in since I last checked a few days ago. No voyagers so I might ring TTP and IF to try and get one on hold and go tomorrow.

Wheel jack did win me over in person, I need to decide whether I also need ER but a scorched mad scientist works.

Thanks!

I get the feeling Munno Para might be one of the "small" stores, they don't even have a tag 😰
    Thanks for confirming Rundle for me, I'll have to head there soon