Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: New toy reveal Thursday NOV 5th - SS-72 MV6 Starscream

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    The Seibertron article also claims that Starscream shares parts with Blitzwing, which seems to be untrue from the reveal.
    If they had seen our reveal (first) they would have known that it has zero shared parts.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    If they had seen our reveal (first) they would have known that it has zero shared parts.
    Hard to say, possibly just an understandable mistake. For example, a lot of the folks on TFW (where your reveal is the topic of discussion) are acting under the assumption still that it is a Blitzwing retool.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Some more photos, showing how these two look very similar in robot mode, but have completely different alt-modes and engineering (transformations).

And after having it pointed out that there were two more Cybertronian Tetrajets, this pic shows all five (Siege, Titanium, Studio Series, the first WFC, Cybertron).

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Hard to say, possibly just an understandable mistake. For example, a lot of the folks on TFW (where your reveal is the topic of discussion) are acting under the assumption still that it is a Blitzwing retool.

I was just scrolling back on seibertron, and they even announced the upcoming toy reveal as a new posting the week before... so someone knew about it.
    And no matter how many times I say it, and no matter how many pictures I post up, the similar looking robot mode just screams retool/remould. Even I thought it at least had recycled parts until a few days before the reveal.

Not sure if the official images and info was noted here.

This Studio Series 72 Voyager Class Transformers: Bumblebee-inspired Starscream figure converts from robot to tetrajet mode in 31 steps. Remove backdrop to showcase Starscream in the Cybertron Falls scene. In the Cybertron Falls scene from Transformers: Bumblebee, the Autobot resistance retreats to escape the planet as Cybertron falls under Decepticon control. Starscream and the seekers destroy the Autobot launchpad in an effort the prevent their escape. Pose the figure out with the included Null Ray accessories and imagine recreating this classic movie moment!
    Includes: figure, 2 accessories, removable backdrop, and instructions.

• Voyager Class figures are 6.5-inch collectible action figures inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe, now including The Transformers: The Movie!
    • Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco, is highly articulated for posability, and comes with 2 Null Ray accessories inspired by the film
    • Figure scale reflects the character’s size in the world of The Transformers: The Movie. Figure and packaging are inspired by the iconic Cybertron Falls scene
    • Figure features classic conversion between robot and tetrajet modes in 31 steps. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. For kids and adults ages 8 and up
    • Removable backdrop displays Starscream figure in the Cybertron Falls scene. Fans can use the backdrop and pose their figures in the scene with their own style
    It is saying that this toy is due out in July 2021... which is 8 months away... a really long time for pre-ordering a regular release item.

He just listed on Zing with a May date....

https://www.zingpopculture.com.au/pr...ger-starscream

One thing that bugs me about this is the colour of the cockpit. That yellow is very bright and not clear enough for my liking.
    Otherwise, a great looking figure in both modes. Look forward to grabbing as many variants of these as they make.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Ravagecat has posted up some additional photos of Starscream on his Instagram.

The Starscream Samples are now on their way back to America.
    I ended up having three people coming around to play with them over the weekend. (I thought there would be more interest... I guess it didn't end up being a toy that fans were too interested in. On the plus side, one person from our facebook page was here for about 3 hours, naming most of my toys despite only being 19 and having a much smaller collection... it was fun for both of us.)

Some final photos from Studio Series Starscream... since the toy samples are already on their way back to America.

The instructions sheet!

And one last group shot of Starscream with other Cybertronian Tetrajet (styled) toys. (I'd already posted up the jet mode photo, but including it here again with this one)

New official toy images have been released, which show a Starscream toy that isn't broken. (the images they released in November were done with a broken toy, which was what they sent to me)