Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barricade v Punch/counterpunch Dominus galactic pack announced

As for it not being available to Australian addresses (despite the other three being available), is a bit strange.
    Both this pack and the Autobot Clones were originally planned to be sold by Amazon Australia (as domestic stock), but since the Autobot Clones pack didn't show up on the local site I wasn't expecting any of them to... but if this one is coming here as domestic stock, it might be why Amazon America has them blocked to us if they were not allowed to be "competing" with the Australian branch.
    Maybe...

I don't "get" the P/CP repaint as... P/CP. But hey, good for those who like it (:

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Did they have to shrink the P/CP mold down to fit or were the deluxes already small by that time he was produced?

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Did they have to shrink the P/CP mold down to fit or were the deluxes already small by that time he was produced?
    He was designed in line with the Power of the Primes toys at the time. So maybe a bit larger, but generally consistent with the current Siege line. Given how the Prime armour seemed tacked on, there was speculation that he was an "early release" Siege figure.

Someone on twitter already has this pair in hand (not one of the usual people either), 4 months before its release.
    They have posted up comparison photos of Barricade with the three Autobot uses of that mould, and Counterpunch with the Prime Wars Trilogy version.

I prefer the darker colours of the PWT Counterpunch, as this new lighter colour version makes me think of Nightbeat when in car mode.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    4 months before its release.
    My pair shipped from Robotkingdom this week (but I wont have them for a while!)

Really?
    The release dates are all over the place lately.

In the post from RK are things not expected to ship (by their store listings) until Jan, Feb and March next year, but all on their way on 30 November.

Anywhere you can buy/preorder this from at the moment?