Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barricade v Punch/counterpunch Dominus galactic pack announced

Default Barricade v Punch/counterpunch Dominus galactic pack announced

Transformers on FB just revealed this pack.

ER Datsun for barricade, looks like POTP P/CP to me.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0855748HF

EDIT BY ADMIN:
    (may need to have a US address for it to show up as being in-stock, unless they open it up later to Australia - it is supposed to be coming to Australia, so that could be why we can't access it)
    US$40 - March 1st 2021.

GALACTIC ODYSSEY COLLECTION: In top secret side missions during the events of Earthrise, Autobots and Decepticons encounter unfamiliar planets, find epic adventure, and face unknown dangers. Now fans can come along for the journey and explore the Transformers universe through the Galactic Odyssey Collection
    ENCOUNTER 4 - DOMINUS CRIMINAL PURSUIT: Punch is a double agent who has been disguising himself as a Decepticon called Counterpunch. When Megatron discovers his treachery, Punch flees and Barricade is sent to hunt him down. He tracks him to the Disaster Planet, Dominus
    DISCOVER DOMINUS WITH PLANET CARD: Pack includes 1 of 5 planet cards with key details about the featured planets. Collect other Galactic Odyssey figures to explore more planets in the Transformers universe! (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)
    CLASSIC CONVERSION: Barricade figure converts into police car mode and Autobot Punch-Counterpunch figure converts into sports car mode and between Autobot and Decepticon robot modes. Comes with 4 blaster accessories
    As the Autobots and Decepticons speed through space during the events of Earthrise, special side missions take some of their members off course. Their duties lead them to unfamiliar planets where they encounter epic adventures and unknown dangers. Now fans can come along for the journey and explore the Transformers universe through the Galactic Odyssey Collection.Punch is a double agent who has been disguising himself as a Decepticon called Counterpunch. Megatron discovers his treachery and Punch flees. Barricade is sent to hunt him down. Punch finds himself on Dominus, the Disaster Planet. Barricade tracks Punch to the planet plagued by unpredictable sandstorms, acid rain, and blizzards. Will Barricade capture the fugitive and punish him for his crimes? Or will Punch escape and find his way back to the Autobots? Crime and punishment come to a head in this Dominus Criminal Pursuit pack featuring the Decepticon enforcer, Barricade, and the Autobot double agent, Punch/Counterpunch. Punch/Counterpunch figure converts between the Autobot Punch and Decepticon Counterpunch robot modes.This pack is fourth of 5 in the Galactic Odyssey Collection, available exclusively on Amazon. Check back for the last reveal to explore more of the Transformers universe and discover the last top secret side mission! (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)

Last edited by griffin; 17th November 2020 at 05:24 PM.

I missed out on Punch/Counterpunch so I'd really want to get this. Wouldn't mind the Barricade either.

It's POTP Punch/Counterpunch with a lighter blue and a few less paint apps, but oddly I really dig it. Gonna display both versions in the different modes.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Hoping this isn’t the toy Griffin was set to reveal, but I have a bad feeling. Big pass from me for this set, not interested.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

The Barricade by itself was leaked a while ago, so I doubt this is the reveal yet to come.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    The Barricade by itself was leaked a while ago, so I doubt this is the reveal yet to come.
    It's being released by itself in Japan as a Generation Selects which is how it got leaked.

Is this an Amazon exclusive? I hope it doesn't end up costing as much as a Titan class toy.

Currently available to preorder at Robot Kingdom https://www.robotkingdom.com/f11445s00.html

Yet another Gen1 Barricade toy based on the Movie-verse character, from a Prowl mould... I'm so uninspired by the laziness of it, like the guaranteed black redeco Optimus toys.
    I am okay with the roll out of redeco/remould versions of Prowl that were in the 1980s toyline (Bluestreak, Smokescreen) and Seekers that were in the 1980s toyline from the Starscream mould, but these neo-Gen1 characters are just not as exciting for this fan of the original Gen1 characters that Generations should be homaging.

Keep in mind that the shipping price on Amazon is currently incorrect, the listing specifies the item weight as 8.82 pounds rather than 8.82 ounces.