View Poll Results: Should I confirm Sharky's wisdom and get this figure?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, absolutely. This figure is so good you should rob relatives to buy it (Sharky endorsed)

6 50.00%
  • Yes but...

0 0%
  • Wait for a sale

4 33.33%
  • Avoid this like a racist at a family reunion

1 8.33%
  • Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones

1 8.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toy Review - SMOKESCREEN (Earthrise)

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    Going by Sanrio standards, he's 2 apples high.
    You must have some variant Leader Class Smokescreen! I've seen this toy twice now, once while handling dirge's, and again when I saw it at Target, and my estimate would be that Smokescreen is about 1⅖ Sanrio Apples in height (or 13cm).

Great figure. Except for the white thighs, his colours are almost G1 perfect. Pity about the blue guns and the 80. So, how are folks going to deal with the 80? Simple general purpose sticker sheet with 38?

I wish there were more figures like this - just a good solid toy that does what it's meant to.

Transforms well, poses well, good solid colours overall and the paint matching is well done.

My only minor quibbles are that it could use more paint in places (like almost all CHUG cars, it has no detail at all on the backend), and the blue mushroom pegs in the wheels is cheap and nasty looking. BUT - overall, really good figure. Absolutely craps all over the old Classics/Henkei version.