Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: November’s new nabs

Quote Originally Posted by Flukey View Post
    Good day for me today.
    I know I put it into last months acquisitions but My ER Smokescreen from Amazon just arrived..
    along with Siege Mirage, Spinister & Brunt ( with a couple of Insecticons from last months purchases) from my TLTC
    While SS Bonescrusher and TR Seaspray from Ebay are also due today according to Aussie post.
    SS Leadfoot sent by my mate in America finally arrived after going on a round the world scenic trip for the last couple of months!
    While thanks to an injection of funds I decided to grab Siege Omega Supreme from Toytollycoolgifts
    And using a couple of Ebay Coupons grabbed Siege Springer..

I think my wallet needs a break....until the Netflix items finally hit the shelves here ..

Thankfully the wife, I mean minister of Finance has stamped off on these purchases! HA!

ER prowl/ironhide arrived today from amazon..... with the original packaging used as the mailing package

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    ER prowl/ironhide arrived today from amazon..... with the original packaging used as the mailing package
    They unfortunately do that. Luckily my Alphastrike pack arrived in the original Hasbro cardboard but have had it happen with Gen Selects, just stick the shipping label on the box. There's a whole lot of complaints about it on the Elite Seeker page.

https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B083VMB..._u8iPFbM0JVFP0

Yeah I had heard about this practice. Luckily I managed to peel all the labels off without damaging the packaging. More importantly, the figures were undamaged.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Earthrise Sunstreaker

Earthrise Paradron medics set from RK. I love it, Lifeline is very cute and the proportions on Ratchet are great. Looking forward to Prowl/Ironhide even more now.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Quote Originally Posted by Flukey View Post
    SS Leadfoot sent by my mate in America finally arrived after going on a round the world scenic trip for the last couple of months!
    While thanks to an injection of funds I decided to grab Siege Omega Supreme from Toytollycoolgifts
    And using a couple of Ebay Coupons grabbed Siege Springer..

I think my wallet needs a break....until the Netflix items finally hit the shelves here ..

Thankfully the wife, I mean minister of Finance has stamped off on these purchases! HA!
    So my break lasted all but a couple of Days and Grabbed Sky Lynx from BigW this afternoon

Finally got around to getting Cyberverse Spark Armor Shockwave and a steal at $9.

Not a huge addition and a little bit different, but in the supermarket this afternoon, Mrs. Mackness picked up an Authentics carded Ratchet.

Got these on Friday;
    Energon Arcee, RTS Windcharger, CW Blackjack and T30 Eclipse from FB, CW Shockwave from Amazon.