1 5.26%
  • Only if (something else)

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
  • Not even interested

1 5.26%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toy Review - War for Cybertron Trilogy Bumblebee (Netflix)

I'm suprised at how different Bumblebee is to the other uses of this framework. The shell and the subdivision of parts is wholly unique and as others have said - a pretty definitive modern Bumblebee.

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    What will be the repaint? ?
    Glyphjumper

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I've made a video overview for this toy that also shows how to clip the canopy into place, in case anyone is having difficulty with it.
    https://youtu.be/pxjuJliLN9o
    Thank you for the info

OK, wow - Kyle's nailed it. This guy really is a 'mini-Masterpiece' - really similar to the 1st MP Bumblebee only with a bit of partsforming and a little less articulation, but also better proportions and just about perfect size.

The only disappointing bits are that the weapons could have done with more uniform ski-part tab sizes (on the sides and front/back) to allow for greater weapon variation given how they've used the same base mold and bazooka a few times over, and that it's a major missed opportunity not to have the weapon and backpack set up so you could make a helicopter backpack for 'Bee out of the parts - it would have been a great nod to the Action Master 'Bee, and would have only required two slots in the little black bazooka piece and a 5mm hole in the main figure's backpack.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    and that it's a major missed opportunity not to have the weapon and backpack set up so you could make a helicopter backpack for 'Bee out of the parts - it would have been a great nod to the Action Master 'Bee, and would have only required two slots in the little black bazooka piece and a 5mm hole in the main figure's backpack.
    Totally agree with this. Great little toy, but the gun doesn't suit at all. At best, I used the balk thing as his "explosive older thing" And I agree with Odey there that a bit of change to give him a Jetpack look, or maybe an underwater kinda thing going on would've made this a real winner.

As it is though, I like him. very nice little vehicle mode, noce pose-able robot mode and good overall fee to the little guy.

His face looks remarkably serious though. I would've liked a bit of a smile to him, but as for my head canon, he is the more mature Bumblebee who has ranked up and is a possible Prime candidate.