Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: X-Men X Transformers 2021 Collaborative Announced

Default X-Men X Transformers 2021 Collaborative Announced

Transformers have announced that they're doing a collab with X-Men for their next crossover toy. Not much is known except the logo, which shows the X-Jet aka Blackbird. Released in 2021.

https://news.tfw2005.com/2020/11/16/...nounced-424167

Official details and images, revealed the next day...

TRANSFORMERS-X-MEN MASH-UP: When the mutants need a lift to their next mission, Ultimate X-Spanse is the ultimate ally
    INSPIRED BY X-JET FROM 90s ANIMATED SERIES: This Ultimate X-Spanse figure converts into a licensed Lockheed Martin jet in 34 steps and features deco and details inspired by the X-Men animated series
    Robot mode shows details and parts inspired by Cyclops uniform, and includes three blast effects (one of them is a triple blast similar to Wolverine’s claws), and a Wolverine and Sabertooth figurines. To top it all, Ultimate X-Spanse comes in a very nice retro-packaging that will sure catch your 90’s nostalgia.

Ultimate X-Spanse is ready for pre-order now at (US) Target ($64.99) or at the following retailers on 3/1/2021: GameStop and Hasbro Pulse. Click on the bar to see the mirrored images and the product description attached to this news post and then join to the ongoing discussion on the 2005 Board!

Transformers Collaborative: Marvel Comics X-Men Mash-Up: Ultimate X-Spanse.

Description

Transformers robots have always been — More Than Meets the Eye — but now, through the Transformers Collaborative, fans can experience these larger than life characters as they team-up, mash-up, and meet up with other characters, teams, and people who share this same special quality.
    Worlds collide in this Transformers-X-Men mash-up pack! The iconic X-Jet from the X-Men animated series is now a Transformers robot, called Ultimate X-Spanse! Unlike the Sentinels, this robot is the ultimate mutant ally. This figure converts into a licensed Lockheed Martin jet in 34 steps and features deco and details inspired by the X-Men animated series. This figure comes with Wolverine and Sabretooth mini figures that can ride on figure in both modes and 3 energy blast effects: claw and slash effects to attach to figure’s hands in robot mode and an aura effect to attach around Wolverine mini figure.
    Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
    Lockheed Martin® SR-71 Blackbird®, associated emblems and logos, and body designs of vehicles are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Lockheed Martin Corporation in the USA and/or other jurisdictions.
    • Includes: 3 figures, 3 accessories, and instructions.
    • Figure scale: 8.5 inches (about Leader sized)

Street Date: March 1, 2021

Last edited by griffin; 19th November 2020 at 07:00 PM.

I hope they are better than the previous Marvel and Transformers Crossover.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

There's only one thing I love anywhere near as much as Transformers and that's the X-Men. So this feels made for me... but will see if it's something I want.

Has just been revealed as the X-Jet/Blackbird Transformer called Ultimate X-Panse. Comes with Wolverine and Sabertooth minifigs plus 3 blast effects. Seems to be up for preorder now at Target exclusively and then opening up to other retailers 1st of March next year.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...22938&sfnsn=mo

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Has just been revealed as the X-Jet/Blackbird Transformer called Ultimate X-Panse. Comes with Wolverine and Sabertooth minifigs plus 3 blast effects. Seems to be up for preorder now at Target exclusively and then opening up to other retailers 1st of March next year.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...22938&sfnsn=mo
    If they do a comic he *needs* to be a huge fanboy, he's got at least 3 different x-men power sets!

yep 100% getting this looks like leader class ss jetfire

Cybertronian Cyclops with psychic knife and psychic claws. Optic blast effect would have been a nice bonus.

It's a good use of Hasbro's Marvel license.

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    Cybertronian Cyclops with psychic knife and psychic claws. Optic blast effect would have been a nice bonus.

It's a good use of Hasbro's Marvel license.
    Oh, I thought the big blast effect was the optic blast, er, on his arm. I agree that an Optic blast would've been nice. As a fanboy of that Cyclops design, me does wanty lots!

Should the wings in the alt-mode have been forward-swept instead of how they look in the promo images?

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    As a fanboy of that Cyclops design, me does wanty lots!
    Straps and utility pouches were pretty popular on X-team uniforms in the 90s!

I love it, and the in-package images make it look even better. Plus tiny Wolvie and Sabretooth