Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wave 2 Kingdom toys

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post

Magnus I'm not keen on. The core robot just doesn't work as well with a boxy Earthen truck mode. The angular Cybertron truck mode and the bumper sliding up the figure's back on the WFCS figure really helped improve the core robot mode's proportions by moving a lot of the mass to the shoulders and then tapering toward the waist. It elevated it from 'token, kind of trash' to 'still token, but decent'.
    It has a very boxy chest but kinda necessary for the armour. I saw someone wish that the inside bot had been ER Prime but that seems unrealistic with the transformation and way more cost to produce.

Regarding the bumper, definitely seems they mistransformed it. The box pictures have it on the shoulder like the Siege version.

Mirrored images of Airazor, Dinobot and Earth-mode Ultra Magnus...

Hmm, UM has the cartoon accurate upside down codpiece. Oh, and I guess I need to buy him again because cartoon accuracy is king.

Though whoever took the out of box photos messed up with his codpiece and inner robot backpack.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Airazor is pretty sweet. What the f did they do to dinobots claws! Wimpy lame wristed "oh beverly did you hear about carols daughter, not a bright one that one."

I really thought Airazor was an owl for a moment and then had a closer look.

More of the second wave officially revealed.

Deluxe Huffer, Deluxe Ractonite, Voyager Inferno, Core Class Starcream and Core class Megatron.

Those core class Decepticons will make nice little pretenders stand ins for the chug shelf, me thinks.

Really looking forward to many of these G1 releases in with this series!

Wonder when Images of the rumoured Titan, The Ark, might start surfacing?

That tiny Megatron looks great! When I saw it through bleary eyes this morning I was convinced that it was another remold of the WFCS Voyager which initially annoyed me. At a tiny scale, that looks great.

The rest of the reveals are a bit meh, compared to the ones from the day before. I'm not as taken with the concept of Fossilizers as I was with Weaponizers.

I do quite like the look of that Inferno, but I know that Grapple had some build and quality issues so I'm a bit hesitant.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Loving the G1 stuff