Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Wave 2 Kingdom toys

Err whats he doing to... Dinobot isnt very happy

Official toy images from wave 2 Deluxe have been released, as most previous images were the CG ones. (not sure of what the original source is)

Could be wrong but looks like it's DorksideToys? https://dorksidetoys.com/collections/transfomers

Probably is from there, as they have been the source for a lot of the new official images in the last year or so.
    TFW are usually pretty good with crediting the source, rather than just the person posting up the images/info.

A great gallery of images of the Kingdom Ultra Magnus toy next to the Siege Ultra Magnus toy. The Kingdom version is an earth mode, that has a fair bit of remoulding, mostly on the cab, but also some changes to the trailer to give the robot mode some differences with the front and the shoulders.
    The screenshots are from another one of those youtube videos of an unreleased toy.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    A great gallery of images of the Kingdom Ultra Magnus toy next to the Siege Ultra Magnus toy. The Kingdom version is an earth mode, that has a fair bit of remoulding, mostly on the cab, but also some changes to the trailer to give the robot mode some differences with the front and the shoulders.
    The screenshots are from another one of those youtube videos of an unreleased toy.
    Yeah, just now saw Kremzeek's comparison video. Had no need of a second Magnus, no intention of buying the Earthrise one... and now that little idea of having Cybertronian AND Earth versions (which I thought I had thoroughly killed off when I decided that Earthrise Prowl was fatally flawed) has resurfaced. Damnit.
    Last edited by JJJ; 15th January 2021 at 11:07 PM.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Worse yet, upon seeing the alt-mode I just could not help but imagine the forthcoming Galvatron perched on top of it. Damn and blast.

That is a great image from the UK Target 2008 comic issue...

I just can't get into this new Magnus, which is a shame because the WFCS version is one of my favourite figures ever. It has less refined lines, especially in unarmoured robot mode.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Earth mode Magnus looks great but only a marginal improvement over the Siege one. That one cost a pretty penny, so I'm not too keen on replacing him. I can't believe people even demanded an Earth mode version, the Siege one is already 99% Earthen already, being based off the RID/Car Robots Magnus alt mode. Guess they saw the opportunity to make double the cash and took it, which is fine I guess since it's only an option.

If he ends up on sale, I guess I'll get one.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust