Thread: Did they ever KO the POTP Legends Tailgate?

Default Did they ever KO the POTP Legends Tailgate?

I came across a small gift shop in Perth that sells older and out of print TFs (as well as general gift merchandise). I saw a fake Combiner Wars Viper but also a POTP Tailgate. I know that Chinese factories put out/are putting out Combiner Wars, Power of the Primes and Titans Return Legends class fakes (convincing if you don't look carefully). I wouldn't mind buying the Tailgate (I missed the boat), but I don't want to be burnt and I'm not sure if I could spot a fake Tailgate standing in the shop (I've spotted fakes in the comfort of home with my trusty computer to help).

Someone from TFW2005 wrote that they KOed up to and including wave 1 POTP (Beachcomber, Slash, Windcharger, Skrapnel). Anyone have any other info, especially regarding Tailgate?

Dont think they were actually koed just heaps from the chinese market or something are sold online (from what I’ve read more likely to have defects)

That may explain why there’s bucket loads of these things on EBay that are pretty worthless.

Skyfire, we have a dedicated section for questions about KOs.

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/forumd...ts-and-ID-help
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Skyfire, we have a dedicated section for questions about KOs.

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/forumd...ts-and-ID-help
    Ok. Please someone move this to where it should be. I did a search but came up with nothing.