Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: MOTU origins

Decent price? As in less than 4 times standard retail? Can't be had any more.

Also, Mer-Man seems remarkably rare for some reason (I've seen precisely one since I started looking, and snapped it up at a stupid price because of that). Every other toy is out there in numbers, including the absurdly expensive Tri-Klops (and anyone explain that price?), but not Mer-Man.

Also, I had to get She-Ra and Mer-Man from Germany. Scare Glow came from somewhere over in WA, but I don't recall there being any other Australian ones when I looked.

Toymate Robina had a shelf-tag for MOTU Origins (4x Skeletor). So not sure if its just He-man and Skeletor wave, or if other stores will have other assortments.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I have been picking up releases where I can, all online sources. I have some pre-orders in limbo, so I'm also picking up some extras from different sellers and stores, just in case my orders are never filled. I will open some and leave others on card, and chasing something on aftermarket for a decent price is not fun, especially when I just prefer to sleepwalk through collecting sometimes. At the moment there is one figure I want, no active pre-order, and I have missed a couple of times, so I'm actively searching ebay, waiting for one to drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
    At the moment there is one figure I want, no active pre-order, and I have missed a couple of times, so I'm actively searching ebay, waiting for one to drop.
    Tri-Klops by any chance? That's the one I found most difficult to get hold of. Had to just keep watching e-bay (I loathe auctions) and place a bid in the last few seconds that I hoped no-one had already beaten. And failing that I would have resorted to buying one from Amazon US for $130, I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Tri-Klops by any chance? That's the one I found most difficult to get hold of. Had to just keep watching e-bay (I loathe auctions) and place a bid in the last few seconds that I hoped no-one had already beaten. And failing that I would have resorted to buying one from Amazon US for $130, I guess...
    No it's not Tri-Klops, and I'm thankful for that. My wave 4 pre-order came in a year late, received about a month ago. I'm missing Trap Jaw, but comic book Trap Jaw is supposedly coming in wave 9. Webstor I want, and he is popular, but is still available overseas on ebay, locally in Australia he gets snapped up pretty quick. I hate auctions also, I prefer buy it now, or make offer. I'm pretty much missing wave 1 and 2, but acquired Man-E-Faces recently, and he has paint apps on arms don't match the torso, I'm guessing this is a QC issue.