Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU origins

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Uh oh. I think I just saw my future if indeed Big W and/or Target do stock MOTU origins this year...

Mr Toys Toyworld in Queensland now has MOTU Origins Battle Cat and Panthor available for 49.99. Unfortunately, they haven't received any other Origins stock. As they sometimes direct import, its not clear whether this means MOTU has hit Australian retail and will be seen in the next few weeks, or if rather it was a one-off import.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    General Pre-School toys!
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Dang, sold out fast. It was under preschool MOTU Origins Assorted Beasts

I visited my local Mr Toys Toyworld yesterday and Motu Origins Panthor an Battle Cat were on the shelf $49.99 I grabbed a pair for myself. There was maybe six of each, they also had some Origins Skeletors but thats it. If you go into a shop and they don?t have it, they can check their computer to see if any other stores have it in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
    I visited my local Mr Toys Toyworld yesterday and Motu Origins Panthor an Battle Cat were on the shelf $49.99 I grabbed a pair for myself. There was maybe six of each, they also had some Origins Skeletors but thats it. If you go into a shop and they don?t have it, they can check their computer to see if any other stores have it in stock.
    Skeletons too? That?s awesome. That means at least the first wave has made it to Australia (or a repack wave). I?m really hoping we get a catch up with the missing waves.

Big W has the Origins range and they're $15 this week.
    https://www.bigw.com.au/search?text=...iverse+origins

Oh YES!

So Big W Mildura received only 1 case of toys, most of which were gone by the time I got there. I know there was only 1 case because I had a nice conversation with a staff member who knew her stuff. She couldn't say whether they would get more stock or not, but I should check in next week to see if the sale of all their stock triggers anything.

What's it like elsewhere?

I did at least get a Skeletor and He-Man, and it was indeed nice to be able to walk into a shop and get them off the shelf. Interesting assortment Big W are advertising too; we're not getting the same waves as the US did. If what they have on their web page is accurate, we're getting He-Man and Skeletor from Wave 1, and then a mix of Waves 5 and 6.