Hi guys! I've appreciated some of the helpful posts in the sightings threads since I started checking this past month or so, and figured I should start contributing too. A quick intro then before I do.

I used to collect G1 & Beast Wars a good 15+ years ago (a meagre collection but still surprised at what I was able to accumulate while predominantly a poor uni student. All of which I regrettably sold off shortly thereafter, but have still maintained an interest in transformers since, though this was usually relegated to disappointment at each Bay installment.

I'm now however back to spending far more $ on tfs than I should - with my first son born this year I've made it a mission to put away the modern version of all main G1 characters from the first few seasons of the show, after having admired the new figures in recent years. In the very likely event that he has zero interest in tfs however, I've at least enjoyed the hunt, and hopefully won't lose $ on them when they need to be sold for toys he actually does want! Disappointed I missed the boat on alot of these Titans however...

Cheers, A