Thread: Hi guys

Default Hi guys

Hi guys! I've appreciated some of the helpful posts in the sightings threads since I started checking this past month or so, and figured I should start contributing too. A quick intro then before I do.

I used to collect G1 & Beast Wars a good 15+ years ago (a meagre collection but still surprised at what I was able to accumulate while predominantly a poor uni student. All of which I regrettably sold off shortly thereafter, but have still maintained an interest in transformers since, though this was usually relegated to disappointment at each Bay installment.

I'm now however back to spending far more $ on tfs than I should - with my first son born this year I've made it a mission to put away the modern version of all main G1 characters from the first few seasons of the show, after having admired the new figures in recent years. In the very likely event that he has zero interest in tfs however, I've at least enjoyed the hunt, and hopefully won't lose $ on them when they need to be sold for toys he actually does want! Disappointed I missed the boat on alot of these Titans however...

Cheers, A

Welcome to the boards!

Quote Originally Posted by Auscon View Post
    I've at least enjoyed the hunt
    You have no idea how happy I am to hear this!

As a fellow child keeper I can guarantee you that they will have an interest in them at some stage of their life. Also to be careful what you wish for!

Welcome fellow sandgroper to OTCA, where we get to complain about the toys they get over east that we don't get here . I'm looking at you Gears and Warpath...

Interesting name

Welcome!

Welcome, Auscon.

Cheers all.

Finding so many core characters are being made exclusives (seekers, Ironhide, Bluestreak etc) is a bummer, that goal of getting all the G1 remakes might not be feasible after all! After market price for that Earthrise seeker pack is insane.