Thread: Studio Series 71 Dino pre-order at EB/Zing

Default Studio Series 71 Dino pre-order at EB/Zing

Not sure if this has been posted yet but Studio Series 71 Dino is up for pre-order at EB/Zing $45

https://www.ebgames.com.au/product/t...ot-dino-figure

It went up alongside SS70 B-127 shortly after they were announced. I'm glad they're getting more Transformers in but the latest prices haven't been the best.

At that price I'm wondering if it's gonna be a store exclusive, or the price is expensive as it'll be cheaper at Big W/Kmart
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Studio series don't tend to be exclusives and should be seen in the big three here (Kmart/Target/BigW) and most likely Myer as I think we've only missed 1 or 2 from this line?

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    At that price I'm wondering if it's gonna be a store exclusive, or the price is expensive as it'll be cheaper at Big W/Kmart
    Zing's pricing. Its a regular release, so yeah, big box retail should have it cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by Flukey View Post
    Studio series don't tend to be exclusives and should be seen in the big three here (Kmart/Target/BigW) and most likely Myer as I think we've only missed 1 or 2 from this line?
    There's about 10 that have been exclusive although only 1 that was actually a new mold and not a repaint, Leadfoot. But yea, we're almost guaranteed to see these here given they're Deluxe class. Leader Class are unfortunately harder to find.

That's strange... I didn't realise that I had missed posting those three here (Starscream, Dino, B127), as I remember posting about them on our facebook page, but must have forgotten to post it here, thinking that it was already here.

Starscream was listed soon after our reveal in the first week of November, while the other two were listed about a week after their reveal by Hasbro America.

SS-70 MV6 Deluxe B-127 - $45
    SS-71 MV3 Deluxe Dino - $45
    SS-72 MV6 Voyager Starscream - $55

Each requiring a $10 deposit - and scheduled for release in May.