Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Xmas sale

  1. #1
    Join Date
    21st May 2015
    Location
    Launceston
    Posts
    961

    Default Xmas sale

    Hey all selling the following:

    Fanstoys Ft-16m sovereign $300

    Happy hunting!
    Last edited by ZoonMaster5000; 23rd December 2020 at 05:12 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    10th Aug 2020
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    60

    Default

    I'm interested in Sunsurge. Does it still have the box etc? (Sorry first time in members sale)- do I PM you? Thanks

  3. #3
    Join Date
    21st May 2015
    Location
    Launceston
    Posts
    961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beachcomber View Post
    I'm interested in Sunsurge. Does it still have the box etc? (Sorry first time in members sale)- do I PM you? Thanks
    Yeah bud it?s all complete with box. Pm me if you want to continue the sale

  4. #4
    Join Date
    28th Feb 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

    Interest in XTB Arkose and the broken Brawny - (how broken?)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    21st May 2015
    Location
    Launceston
    Posts
    961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by optimus1 View Post
    Interest in XTB Arkose and the broken Brawny - (how broken?)
    Beachcomber is currently interested in brawny but if he decides he doesn?t want it I?ll let you know if your happy to wait? The hinge for the back window broke it has been glued and seems to transform fine.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    28th Feb 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    Beachcomber is currently interested in brawny but if he decides he doesn?t want it I?ll let you know if your happy to wait? The hinge for the back window broke it has been glued and seems to transform fine.
    No problems, just let me know

    May be interested in Apollyon, checking for a friend first though. If someone else wants they can have it through

  7. #7
    Join Date
    26th Apr 2015
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    941

    Default

    Damn great deals on both feral rex and computron
    I’m interested in both but i guess I’ll just grab Rex
    I’ll pm you later

  8. #8
    Join Date
    7th Apr 2017
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Interested in FT-15 Willis. Sold pending some quick questions I'll send via PM

  9. #9
    Join Date
    21st May 2015
    Location
    Launceston
    Posts
    961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minstral View Post
    Interested in FT-15 Willis. Sold pending some quick questions I'll send via PM
    Hey bud your inbox is full but that long bunch of numbers is your tracking number

  10. #10
    Join Date
    7th Apr 2017
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    Hey bud your inbox is full but that long bunch of numbers is your tracking number
    Got it, thank you!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •