Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Studio Series 86 figures out in Australia

Default Studio Series 86 figures out in Australia

Studio Series 86...
    Voyager - Hotrod & Scourge.
    Deluxe - Jazz, Kup, & Blurr.
    When the Voyagers were found at a couple of Toyworlds in Victoria last week, it was assumed to be another case of Toyworld releasing toys too early, but today they were being found at Kmart stores in Victoria, along with the Deluxe wave as well... so it looks like this next wave of Studio Series toys, featuring characters from the 1986 Transformers Movie, are indeed being released early in Australia (before any other country), to cash in on Christmas.

Fingers crossed we see these at more stores around the country, and the Leader pack (Grimlock with Wheelie) as well.

(photos here from the Allspark fansite and TCCA)

NOTE - these are still part of the regular Studio Series toyline, so they should show up at stores that already stock Studio Series toys, at the same pricing (if they haven't recently changed any of their prices).

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Yep, just noticed it in the Victorian sightings thread. I thought I was (apart from Sunstreaker and Trailbreaker, if they ever show up) done for the year...

Kmart prices reported as $29 and $45. $50 at Toyworld.

Shame Studio Series (and WFC) Leaders have still been hard to get generally. Myer and Big W stock them, Target does too although a little less from my experience. has Kmart had any since wave 1 of Studio Series, back in the Prime Wars days.

My poor wallet. No sightings yet in NSW. Looking forward to these SS 86 figures.

Victoria making up for the lock down... being first for these.

I think Kmart before xmas here in NSW may be our only hope for these to turn up as I doubt BIGW will want to get out new stuff with their sale currently on..

Who knows with the current Leaders at $40 off maybe they are trying to clear all before Grimlock 86 hits the shelves!

Now showing up at QLD Kmart stores... so here's hoping they are on their way to every Kmart store around the country.

Cant wait to get these.......funny though it seems we got the Netflix Soundwave early but gotta wait for these to come around

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Excited for Jazz. I've got Jazz and Hotrod pre-ordered at Zing but if I see them earlier at kmart I will grab them

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Now showing up at QLD Kmart stores... so here's hoping they are on their way to every Kmart store around the country.
    Picked up Hotrod and Scourge this morning here in NSW so there's another state added