Thread: New Licensed Transformers clothing company in Australia - Badge of Honour

Default New Licensed Transformers clothing company in Australia - Badge of Honour

New Licensed Transformers clothing company in Australia - Badge of Honour

Now open for purchasing, and with free shipping until the end of the year... is a new range of customizable Transformers clothing, including t-shirts, hoodies and caps to start with.
    Each item has one or two elements to customise, either with a name/initials or a character image (each element is an additional cost).

Characters to choose from are Optimus, Bumblebee and Grimlock for the Autobot clothing, and Megatron, Soundwave and Starscream for the Decepticon clothing.
    Plus, a couple of Special Edition items just for Optimus and Megatron.

The T-shirts are from $25.
    Hoodies are from $70.
    Caps are from $40.

The prices are a little hefty, but be aware that these are good quality clothing items, that you wouldn't find in a store like Kmart, and aren't mass produced (each item that is customised has to be individually finished, just for you).

https://www.badgeofhonour.com.au/col...s/transformers

And remember, until the end of December 31st, you get free shipping, which will make those prices a little better if you think of it as including the cost of shipping.

For a chance at something from the site for free, go to the site and tell us here, which of these first few Transformers items do you think is the best one, and why.
    Post up your answer here by the end of Tuesday the 22nd December, and we'll pass onto BOH the contact details of one or two of the most interesting, creative or even amusing comments here. Just keep it to a couple of sentences, so no need to post up a whole essay.

Wait thats a competition just for the forum? Naaiice 8)

The best has to be the Special Edition Optimus shirt. It has a classic combination of eye-catching colours, design is top notch and represents Optimus so well plus it's one of the less expensive options on the site .

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Wait thats a competition just for the forum? Naaiice 8)
    It is between this site and our facebook page. I asked BOH if we could do that, to help promote the site, and they agreed.

The Special Edition Designs are just amazing artwork, and the Prime one is superb. I don't often wear hoodies or t-shirts, but I'd go all in on either because it's that good.

Although the idea of getting a t-shirt or cap that could say "Me Grimlock, Me King" is pretty baller.