Thread: Siege Sideswipe

Default Siege Sideswipe

**UPDATE** No longer needed, found on Amazon discounted to $37

Hi guys, trying to track down a sealed Siege Sideswipe if anyone happens to have a spare.

Going rate on ebay is a little rich for my blood - happy to pay still, or I can straight swap for any of the following misb that I have a spare of; Netflix Bumblebee, Earthrise Smokescreen, Siege Prowl, Thundercracker.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Auscon; 24th December 2020 at 09:20 AM.

Big W got Siege Wave 5, which includes Sideswipe, not too long ago so it shouldn't be too hard to track down. I'll see if there's one in my local one today.

Oh really I thought it was wave 1? That would be amazing, thankyou so much for checking (I very much hope you need to go there for other reasons...).

I saw Siege figures returning to shelves at BigWs here too, even saw other figures in the same wave like Hound, but none of the stores I checked had Sideswipe unfortunately.

While Siege Sideswipe was Wave 1, he also got a rerelease in Wave 5 along with Hound and Cog plus Crosshairs and Spinister who were new.

Unfortunately, didn't see any today. Hope someone else can help but I'll keep an eye out just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    While Siege Sideswipe was Wave 1, he also got a rerelease in Wave 5 along with Hound and Cog plus Crosshairs and Spinister who were new.

Unfortunately, didn't see any today. Hope someone else can help but I'll keep an eye out just in case.
    Thanks again for checking, likely a similar story to WA at most other BigWs too.

No worries. Yea, guess it wasn't that many around.

Not sure if you use Facebook or not but might be someone selling one on these pages

https://www.facebook.com/groups/tran...ost/?ref=share

https://www.facebook.com/groups/tccasales/?ref=share

Yes joined those groups after you mentioned them in the OMP thread, couldn't find any available, but was stoked to find Jetfire! If no luck here I might put up a wanted post on those groups.

Oh yea, that's right! Glad you were able to find that Jetfire. That might be the way to go. Hope you're able to get the Sideswipe as well.