Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tranofserrs Soundwave

Default Tranofserrs Soundwave

I picked up this for $15 at one of those pop up clearance stores at Eastland. They didn't have the others. They also had cars that were the Lego Speed Champions cars that transformed to robots. They had the green Mustang, an Aston Martin and others.

How big is this Tranofserrs Soundwave figure?

Never seen that. Any chance you can grab a few, say 3, of these and post to me?

They only had 2 left when I was there yesterday. I can go and have a look tomorrow and ask if they have more.

He is about 20cm tall.

Those are extraordinary... to go to all that trouble replicating, not only Transformers characters, but a very good representation of Gen1 Soundwave, that wouldn't have just been a recycling of an existing product.
    They are lego-type constructions that actually transform after you build them... which Hasbro only did very briefly at the end of their Kre-O experiment, and those ones weren't very good. So bad in fact, if you had their transforming Soundwave next to this one, the Hasbro one would look like the cheap knock-off.

(in case anyone was wondering, this is the correct section for posting about this item, as it isn't a KO of an existing Hasbro product, but is cashing in on character forms that Hasbro owns)

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    They only had 2 left when I was there yesterday. I can go and have a look tomorrow and ask if they have more.

He is about 20cm tall.
    Even a couple would do. As Soundwave collectors, myself and Hursticon would dig having them

AliExpress and the like also sell them for anyone interested.

I love “lego transformers” because they do things that Hasbro haven’t done properly before.

Sadly the drawback is that the plastic in the bricks is so cheap that it breaks easily.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Hey 1AZRAEL1, I went back this morning and they had 2 left.

When I got mine yesterday there was no price on the shelf or the box. I think I got the disinterested younger brother running the register as he looked at others there and said $15. When I went today there was a price on one of the boxes and the front of the shelf that was $21.99. I tried negotiating lower but the older sister wouldn't budge. I wasn't sure what to do then because I don't want you to think I am trying to make money off you but I didn't have an opportunity to ask you either. In the end I purchased both remaining units and I will get a postage price if you do still want them. If you don't then I will offer them to anyone.

I have taken a photo of the two boxes and the receipt to show that I am not trying to rip you off. I am happy for you to ask anyone I have dealt with before as to my honesty. M-Bot and Chilean I know personally and have had many dealings with. I am sure they will vouch for me.

Legend, shot you a message