Thread: Looking for Studio Series 86 Jazz and Earthrise Trailbreaker

Default Looking for Studio Series 86 Jazz and Earthrise Trailbreaker

Hey all, looking for Studio Series 86 Jazz and Earthrise Trailbreaker. Victorian stores seem to be completely buggered at the moment, so if anyone interstate sees any in their area, I would be eternally grateful if you could pick them up for me.

Of course I am happy to pay cost + shipping. Please PM or comment below.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

It looks like wave 3 ER deluxes are probably gone. I only ever saw remnants at 2 Big Ws around mid December and nobody has sighted them at retail recently (or even at all) on the boards. Here's an option for Trailbreaker ($39.99) if you didn't see it in one of the other threads: https://mightyheroes.com.au/transformers/. Shipping is $8.99. Not cheap but I think the chance of finding him in the wild is very low.

I reckon Jazz will be not too hard to get at Myer and Target, since many bought him early on at Kmart and BigW, and he's still being found at Kmarts and BigWs randomly.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    It looks like wave 3 ER deluxes are probably gone. I only ever saw remnants at 2 Big Ws around mid December and nobody has sighted them at retail recently (or even at all) on the boards
    It annoys me how we had the wave 3 deluxes, but Big W wouldn't sell them, and then next time I go there they're all gone. This isn't the first time this has happened, and I do wanna know what usually happens to said stock.
    Little bit ridiculous wave 3 is expensive online, when retail could easily sell it for RRP.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures