Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vote for the 2020 Ozformer Awards

Voted. Thanks for setting this up Paulbot.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Thanks Paulbot. Great survey.

Voted!

Thanks Paul for setting this up again. Have to agree that the new format is great.

Thanks again Paul, also like the new format.
    I wonder if there should be an option on a lot of questions to say no opinion because of lack of experience. might provide a little more insight.

I do enjoy seeing the results of this every year. I also like that it's opening up to a wider audience.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Thanks all

Griffin happy for you to share on the FB page whenever you like

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I wonder if there should be an option on a lot of questions to say no opinion because of lack of experience. might provide a little more insight.
    I kind of hope people just skip ahead... Maybe I'll tweak.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Griffin happy for you to share on the FB page whenever you like
    Voted... and posted to facebook.

I think it might have been premature having all five Galactic Odyssey sets listed, as only two have been officially released... but that's probably my fault if you were using the 2020 toy checklist as your guide, as I had all five listed in the 2020 page (with 2021 release dates) while still typing up the 2021 page.

Did I miss the Netflix toys, or did I skip past it by accident, as I didn't think about them while I was voting.

I also only just noticed that a fair bit of Cyberverse was left out, which I don't mind, as it would have helped make your job easier.
    I don't think anyone can complain about the contents though, or anything missing, because of how much time and effort you put into these every year.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Voted... and posted to facebook.

I think it might have been premature having all five Galactic Odyssey sets listed, as only two have been officially released... but that's probably my fault if you were using the 2020 toy checklist as your guide, as I had all five listed in the 2020 page (with 2021 release dates) while still typing up the 2021 page.

Did I miss the Netflix toys, or did I skip past it by accident, as I didn't think about them while I was voting.

I also only just noticed that a fair bit of Cyberverse was left out, which I don't mind, as it would have helped make your job easier.
    I don't think anyone can complain about the contents though, or anything missing, because of how much time and effort you put into these every year.
    Thank you, but d'oh! I've added in the Netflix toys now, that's a poor oversight. The stats will be a little off from the early voters but that's okay, I figure the trends will likely be similar.

Added a few additional descriptions as well (adding no opinion was apparently going to mess up existing responses, lesson for next year)

I did leave out most of the Cyberverse, RescueBots and any of the BotBots on purpose. There's a lot of that product, much of it is repetitive, and it's hard to keep a track of, and honestly it's not the priority for most people that will complete the survey.

As for the Galactic stuff, I figured better to lump it altogether this year rather than split it. Thematically it's all Earthrise product, and those still to come sets are repaints of existing toys so I think people can make a call on those.

Thanks all, now shared across three FB pages so quite a few responses coming in, which is great to see.

I realised now, and apologies, I should have included Big Angry Trev's Transformatorium! in the sources too. But that's why there's Other.

Are there are any other Aussie FB groups I missed for next year?