Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WFC Kingdom toys now on their way to stores here

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    These things will be everywhere soon though so I'm hoping there's not the mad kind of rush we saw with the initial release of Studio Series 86 waves.
    Ha.... don't count on it. Just like the Netflix and ss86 toys, people will be rushing to Mr Toys stores for these.
    On the plus side, at least these new toys showed up at a smaller retailer first, so they get some sales before the cheaper stock shows up at the national retailers.

The two major retailers in BigW and Kmart are currently going through their big back to school push, with their current catalogues Finishing up next week, so wonder if we might start seeing Kingdom and SS86 once these are completed?

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    Some sightings on FB in the ACT (Toyworlds) I believe.
    Toymate Penrith in NSW too. Got the whole first wave of Kingdom now. Happy.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flukey View Post
    The two major retailers in BigW and Kmart are currently going through their big back to school push, with their current catalogues Finishing up next week, so wonder if we might start seeing Kingdom and SS86 once these are completed?
    I certainly hope so. Their shelves grow ever more bare, and the staff just keep spreading stuff out to make it look like there's stock...

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    Toymate Penrith in NSW too. Got the whole first wave of Kingdom now. Happy.
    Not all stores have them at the moment just checked their website and store availability. https://toymate.com.au/transformers-...457.1589450347

But nice to see them starting to roll out here in NSW as we seemed to had lagged behind when the last Netflix waves popped up

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    I certainly hope so. Their shelves grow ever more bare, and the staff just keep spreading stuff out to make it look like there's stock...
    Unless you want Siege Megs and Thundercracker!!

Given the way retailers here dragged out with Earthrise waves last year, I think I will just end up going through Superbuy. That is where I ended up getting the wave 2 and 3 deluxes as well as Siege and studio series stuff we didn't get and some at pretty good prices as well.

As much as I want to give Australian retailers the business, if I can't get them or miss out, at least I have other places to go to.

Quote Originally Posted by Flukey View Post
    Not all stores have them at the moment just checked their website and store availability. https://toymate.com.au/transformers-...457.1589450347

But nice to see them starting to roll out here in NSW as we seemed to had lagged behind when the last Netflix waves popped up
    Yeah definitely worth making some calls before visiting.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

They're now starting to hit ebay from sellers in Qld and Victoria at astronomical markups (e.g 50 for a deluxe). While its possible they were imported, it likely means stock has hit shelves in those states and they're scalping it to flip. These should all see a wide release (beyond just Toyworld and Toymate) so try to avoid feeding the scalpers.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Some people have been getting some Kingdom toys from their Zing/EB pre-orders... which I should imagine would be in all states (if not, it would be within a day or two).

Unfortunately, Zing & EB were delivery only, so won't show up in stores... unless they have too much unsold stock sitting at their main warehouse and send it out to random stores.
    Last edited by griffin; 15th January 2021 at 11:19 PM.