Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: WFC Kingdom toys now on their way to stores here

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I really do hope we see more of Wave 3 Earthrise, I wanted Fasttrack.
    Hopefully Popcultcha will get them in a few months. They only had wave 2 deluxes come ‘In Stock’ a few days ago. Which is funny as Target and Kmart are clearing them out.

Wow, Kingdom Cyclonus has really sold out fast. I've been watching it play out over East, then WFC-KD came to Perth. 3 weeks ago Cyclonus appeared at Toymates in Perth and only lasted a few days. And now with the Target/Kmart wave in the last week in Perth, he has been snapped up just as quickly. Next should be the Myer/Big W wave - will he do the Myer Grapple/Snapdragon shelfwarm shuffle? Or will he succumb to armada-building or scalping?

They really should have packed Voyagers the other way around - 2 G1s for 1 Beast War. I can see the same rush to buy Inferno when he comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Wow, Kingdom Cyclonus has really sold out fast. I've been watching it play out over East, then WFC-KD came to Perth. 3 weeks ago Cyclonus appeared at Toymates in Perth and only lasted a few days. And now with the Target/Kmart wave in the last week in Perth, he has been snapped up just as quickly. Next should be the Myer/Big W wave - will he do the Myer Grapple/Snapdragon shelfwarm shuffle? Or will he succumb to armada-building or scalping?

They really should have packed Voyagers the other way around - 2 G1s for 1 Beast War. I can see the same rush to buy Inferno when he comes out.
    Yeah, I really just want Cyclonus, hopefully he gets repacked with future waves

Just in case people have missed these reports in the state sightings, Myer has embargoed Kingdom wave 2 (looks like they have skipped wave 1). WA, Vic, NSW and Qld have had reported instances of toys being scanned at the registers as not purchasable and removed from our hands/the shelves. They are holding stock until 29 March, for a sale, which would be consistent with the Easter school holidays.

Oddly enough, morg176 reported somone buying them up at Shellharbour. Perhaps that person just got lucky and the system allowed it.