Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: WFC Kingdom toys now on their way to stores here

As much as I want to get Kingdom toys, I might have to cool my Transformers spending for a while. I already have quite a few open pre-orders I'll need to pay off soon. Hoping I can find them later in the year. Always layby if I really have to I suppose.

I do hope Myer get Kingdom toys in. Still have a $20 voucher to use there.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    I do hope Myer get Kingdom toys in. Still have a $20 voucher to use there.
    I'm sure they will, and at shelf warming numbers. I've literally seen 10 Ironworks or Grapples (with dust on them), 8 Astrotrains and 5-6 of the same Studio Series deluxes at a time, and taking a few weeks to deplete. Combine that with the Super Weekends like right now (usually equating to 20% off) and you'll be smiling nalops!

I actually hope that Myer doesn't get Kingdom in yet, so they can move from wave 2 ER to wave 3 ER rather than bypassing wave 3. Then, by the time they get Kingdom, most people would have secured theirs, leaving a bunch for Myer's sales.

Toymate has put up Leader ($89) and Core ($19.99) listings on their website (in addition to the deluxes reported earlier):
    https://toymate.com.au/shop/?search_...ormers+kingdom

I'd be happy with that. I have until October with the voucher. Do wish I had a Toymate close to me.

Edit: Hyperdome is technically close but I tend to bus everywhere and it's not easy to get to from where I live.
    Last edited by nalops; 16th January 2021 at 07:24 PM.

Im not interested in the beast war figures but what G1 are we seeing with the current release of Kingdom deluxes? warpath and Huffer?

Quote Originally Posted by Flukey View Post
    Im not interested in the beast war figures but what G1 are we seeing with the current release of Kingdom deluxes? warpath and Huffer?
    Warpath is the only G1 in the wave 1 deluxes, Huffer (and Arcee) in wave 2

So from what I can see so far on the current release is that Cyclonus might be the hardest to locate out of the voyagers, with 1 being put out to every 2 Optimus Primal

Quote Originally Posted by Flukey View Post
    So from what I can see so far on the current release is that Cyclonus might be the hardest to locate out of the voyagers, with 1 being put out to every 2 Optimus Primal
    Perhaps it also shows that people are not tired of G1, despite calls for more Beast Wars. Releasing the 86 Movie figures (Scourge) so close may also have increased Cyclonus's popularity. Cyclonus is also scarce in Singapore, where I follow the news, and Singapore gets heaps of TFs. Optimus Primal is, I think, going to be joining his friends Grapple and Snapdragon clogging the shelves. Inferno will be the next problem (2 Dinobots to 1 Inferno in a case).

I really do hope we see more of Wave 3 Earthrise, I wanted Fasttrack. But I don't really care enough to import. Seems I feel that about most stuff these days, except the last Micros wave I've ordered online.

Was lucky enough to find Cyclonus at Penrith on Monday so grabbed him. Honestly a good figure. Might even replace my CHUG one

I tried buying some kingdom deluxes through Kmart online.
    Behold.

Random selection sucks.