Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Entertainment Earth, Earthrise Skywarp and Thundercracker

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    As I suspected, Bullet Proof now have it for preorder. $110!
    Ah cool! BBTS one is good if you already have Pile of Loot to save on shipping but this is a good option for someone just after TC & SW.

A few US shops are selling for US$65 as preorders. BBTS economy shipping is only US$16. Good to see this release given that the US Target price was $60. Good riddance to the ebay scalpers who initially put them for US$200+ and the recent ones who are selling for US$90+ now. Even US$80 some weeks ago was too scalper-y for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Good to see this release given that the US Target price was $60. Good riddance to the ebay scalpers who initially put them for US$200+ and the recent ones who are selling for US$90+ now. Even US$80 some weeks ago was too scalper-y for me.
    Im with you there, I contemplated EBAY for these a number of times, as the trio of G1 Jets where some of my favourite transformers growing up being a plane enthusiast but so glad I was a little more patient...

Fingers and Toes are now crossed that these actually arrive..

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    As I suspected, Bullet Proof now have it for preorder. $110!
    Nice! Just preordered. I had written these off as unattainable. Hopefully Ramjet/Dirge get a similar future re-release of decent scale.