• Only if something else (specify)

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
  • Not even interested

1 3.33%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Toy Review - CYCLONUS (Kingdom)

Got him about a week ago, really like him but I'm not sure if mine has some iffy QC or if they're all like this.

1) Is there some trick to reducing the gaps near the intake? All of the pics I've seen have them but mine seem to be a bit larger and the right side is noticeably wider than the left side. I'm not sure if this is something I'm doing wrong, if it's a QC issue, or is they're all like that. Can post pics if needed.

2) Mine seems to have sort-of scratch-like thing on the lower-ride chest/breastplate - it sort of looks like a stress-mark line but seems to be part of the striated/swirly-type plastic they've used to make the figure. A few online pictures I've looked at for comparison have it too. I'm wondering if it's just a feature of the mold and striated plastic they've used (i.e. it's common to all of them) or if it's a luck of the draw thing and I might be better off with a replacement. I've noticed a lot of other scratched-looking bits but this one's a bit more obvious and in a very visible location. Again, can post pics if needed.

Other than those small flaws, he's great and I really like him. The light-piping especially is insanely good.

Cheers for any input/answers.

I have 2 Cyclonuses (batches 02901 and 11271) and that "scratch" was something I noticed on my second one. Looking at both, both have the same line on his lower right chest going from to his top right to lower left, pointing to the amber trapezoid. I think that is what you are describing. It's not a scratch or a stress mark. It's a feature of the mold and plastic mix with lines in lots of places to varying degrees all over his body. It's luck of the draw.

Mine has this too. Just checked after reading this post. Hardly noticable though

I bought this just before Christmas 2021 and I must say, it's possibly the blandest figure I bought all of last year. It's not bad, but I don't find it particularly fun or interesting. It really quickly went into storage.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.