3 14.29%
  • Only if something else (specify)

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
  • Not even interested

5 23.81%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toy Review - OPTIMUS PRIMAL (Kingdom)

Back in the BW years I couldn't see the fuss in something with two arms and two legs transforming into something with two arms and two legs. I still can't today but at least I can say I now have an OP that can turn into an ape.

Although a Primal that's a triple-changer (eg. POTP) holds considerable interest.

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    Back in the BW years I couldn't see the fuss in something with two arms and two legs transforming into something with two arms and two legs. I still can't today but at least I can say I now have an OP that can turn into an ape.

Although a Primal that's a triple-changer (eg. POTP) holds considerable interest.
    I've never been a big beast wars fan either, but he is a great figure and I'm glad to have him in the collection.

Now that you mention the POTP Optimus Primal, I know I'll see a photo of them together and it will make me want to hunt one down hahaha.

Honestly I find this one to be a little... underwhelming.

Its not a bad toy. I find the bot mode looks and proportions to be quite good. I'm not fussed on the alt mode. No prime jets or sword storage is a let down. And I absolutely hate how the missile launcher/should guns are deployed/stored.

So for me this is not better than the original 'black jack' mould. In fact, my TM-SP DX Primal is still my quintessential representation of this character. (I am no fan of the transmetal or optimal optimus figures! Season 1 is where its at!)
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.