Thread: Hello there

Default Hello there

Hi all.

I have been on this forum for over 6 months, lurking around the 'Laserbeak's Sightings' and 'Ratbat's Transformers Reviews' pages, but not as a member.
    It was quite a challenge to register here, because when i first logged into my account, i could not post anything. After this, i just left my account there until i wanted to post a sighting for a bunch of wave 2 netflix deluxe figures in Queensland. I then realized that i had forgotten my username. I kept on having emails sent to my email account so that i could post sightings on this forum, but i have received no emails. That is, until now.

anyway, with that out of the way, a little bit of background info. Im a new member to this forum, who have just started to suddenly have an interest in collecting transformers from 2019. my current collection consists of (in order of purchase) = SS 38 BB Optimus Prime, Siege Laserbeak and ravage, SS 15 Bumblebee with charlie, SS 07 Grimlock, SS 54 megatron, ER Starscream, SS 46 Car mode Dropkick, SS 51 Soundwave, SS 45 helicopter drift, SS 59 jet shatter, SS 61 Sentinel Prime, ER Cliffjumper and Wheeljack, SS 65 Blitzwing, Netflix hotlink, Siege Ultra Magnus, and the newest addition to my collection, Netflix Soundwave. I will try to post all transformers sightings on the Queensland sightings forum page when i go to stores

Nice to finally meet you all and be a part of this forum, Cheers.

Justice for Ironhide

Welcome! I love your username!

Hi and welcome!
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Thanks jaydisc and Trent!

Welcome Aboard!!!!
    You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой