Thread: APRIL 2021 Transformers comics and books

Default APRIL 2021 Transformers comics and books

Transformers comics and books scheduled for release in APRIL 2021, with details and cover images from here.

Transformers #30

(W) Brian Ruckley (A) Anna Malkova (CA) Stefano Simeone (CA) Priscilla Tramontano (CA) Blacky Shepherd
    “War World: We Are Not Meant To Be Darkness.” Optimus Prime does not wish to fight, but knows he must. By his side, leading his army, is one of Cybertron’s former great generals and former inmate of the White Tower, Pyra Magna. The two may not see eye to eye, but for the Autobots to survive and stand up to the Decepticons they must work together. But first, they must get out of Iacon alive!

Transformers Beast Wars #3

(W) Erik Burnham (A/CA) Josh Burcham (CA) Dan Schoening (CA) Josh Perez
    Unbeknownst to the Maximals, the Predacons have taken their first prisoner! As Megatron and Tarantulas run their interrogation, dissent stirs in the Predacon ranks. Who’ll give first—the dissatisfied Dinobot or the captured Maximal? The Beast Wars rage on!
    Recent and Upcoming TPBs & Books.
    -- Transformers '84 : Secrets and Lies - 120 pages (all 4 issues and one-shot) - MAR 2nd (was NOV 10th 2020 then FEB 16th 2021) (digital release MAR 3rd was DEC 30th 2020, then JAN 27th 2021 then FEB 16th 2021)
    -- Transformers '84 : Legends and Rumors - 100 page (DIGITAL ONLY? one-shot) (Marel US #1, Man of Iron (Marvel UK #9-12), IDW ’84 #0 one-shot) - (digital release MAR 3rd)
    -- Transformers/My Little Pony : Friendship in Disguise - 96 pages (all 4 issues) - March 30th 2021 (was NOV 3rd 2020, then March 9th 2021) (digital release MAR 17th was JAN 27th 2021)
    -- Transformers Back To The Future - 96 pages (all 4 issues) - JULY 20th 2021 (digital release FEB 24th 2021 or APR 20th 2021)
    -- Transformers 2019 Vol 4 - Declaration of War HC - 280 pages (Transformers #25-30, the Valentine's Day Special one-shot, and Transformers: Escape #1-5) - AUG 10th 2021
    -- IDW Collection Phase 3 Vol 1 HC - 392 pages (Revolution issues #0-5; the Transformers: Till All Are One, Transformers, Action Man, and Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye Revolution one-shots; Transformers: Till All Are One issues #5-8; and Revolutionaries issues #1-4.) - SEPT 21st 2021
    -- Transformers Beast Wars Vol 1 - 144 pages (issues 1-6) - DEC 14th 2021

December 2020 comics and books

January 2021 comics and books

February 2021 comics and books

March 2021 comics and books
    Last edited by griffin; 3rd April 2021 at 04:38 PM.

Also said to be out in April, but not listed by Previews yet... a second comic series of the Transformers & My Little Pony.
    No details yet, other than two cover images for issue 1.

Issue 3 of the new Beast Wars comic should be out this week, as a preview has been released.

I was browsing through the earlier Beast Wars comics (The Gathering), and the artwork is just beautiful... Beast Wars deserved the respect of such detailed artwork (by Don Figueroa), giving it the depth and dimensional detail that this new series just doesn't give us. I know I keep saying this, but to me it just looks so flat and two-dimensional in comparison to what it could have been... which is ironic because the person who coloured Figueroa's work on The Gathering is the artist for the new series (Josh Burcham), so didn't learn anything from the experience, or just loves his unique art style so that his fans know what to expect from him.

The non-Beast Wars comics seem to be falling behind quite a bit at the moment, as #29 of the main series was meant to be out in March, while #3 of Escape was meant to be out in February... both of which should be out this week.

The first issue of the 2nd volume of the MLP/TF comic is supposed to be out next week, and a preview has been released.