Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Retro Headmasters coming to Target Australia

Could be the scalpers buying up all the stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Early this morning the website said at least 10 stores had limited stock and 1-2 had in stock (all over East e.g. Target Watergardens). And you could choose any form of purchase. Now it says Find in Store and Click and Collect Only. Don't know what's going on.
    All good again, with Home Delivery available again. And about 15 stores (all East) with limited stock/in stock (Robina and Watergardens in stock).

The stock calculator sits on a throne of lies. My local showed no stock but had 2 cases in store. Just visit in person- it may be there
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

One store i was at said the website can take up to 2 days to update.... which isn't very reliable.

Did anyone take a chance and order online for a set... and actually get 4 different ones?

I'm not chasing these... which is a good thing, since all the Targets near me are being closed to convert to K-Marts and as such are just letting the stock run down.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Target website now showing stock in Perth stores as at 7:56am. Good hunting sandgropers.

Target Morley Limited stock in this store
    Target Innaloo Limited stock in this store
    Target Carousel Limited stock in this store
    Target Bull Creek Limited stock in this store
    Target Fremantle Limited stock in this store
    Target Joondalup Limited stock in this store
    Target Rockingham Limited stock in this store

Looks like largely sold out in Perth stores (and elsewhere?) in a few days after release. Glad I don't need to chase these. I'd be frustrated with getting all 7, especially if the 2nd assortment fails to show.

I think they are being scalped, which again deters me from collecting these as the chance of not completing the set is higher. There was a set of wave 1 going on Au Ebay for $300. Funny thing is that TLTC still has the Titans Returns for less than $25. Personally, I don't think they are worth much more than the usual price for deluxes, even with overseas pricing, exclusivity, minor repainting and G1 box art. But the scalpers are probably relying on such thinking. As is Hasbro .

In all fairness, they're actually a tad cheaper than mainline Deluxes now.

I just wish Targets got in extra stock. Especially when they are closing some of their stores which increases the chances of stuff selling out if they still get 1 box per store.

I really hope that they haven't sent out all of the stock yet, as they didn't show up in too many places, and very few stores were ever listed as having stock (I don't think any QLD stores were ever in-stock on the website at all, when I was checking several times over the last 2 weeks).
    I will try to get some answers, but we are talking about two big corporations here, so don't expect prompt answers... or at all.