0 0%
  • No

0 0%
  • Not even interested

2 8.70%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toy Review - WfC Kingdom Deluxe Warpath

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    If there is a Takara version, do you think it will have a more grey wheels and treads like the G1?
    Very unlikely. Hasbro and Takara Generations toys have been identical aside from a sticker on the box since brand unification started in 2018. That aside, Takara would be the ones to go for toon accuracy anyhow.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    It appears Warpath is based on the M551 Sheridan light tank. In real life, the M551 has a flatter turret which is why Kingdom Warpath could look slightly 'off'. To me, G1 minibot toy Warpath's alt mode is more accurate to the shape of the real M551. Regardless, Kingdom Warpath still looks like a great toy.
    If the turret reminds me of anybody its Omega Supreme.

I am finding the tolerances around the wheel in the foot a little tight during transformation. The joints are a little bit loose. And I am having trouble having the legs stay together without the shield attached. We will see how multiple transformations effect that. The back panel tends to be pushed off, but it seems to have been designed that way to deal with any transformation stresses, so good engineering?

Otherwise its the Warpath I have been waiting for. Generations was good, but it was a H Tank, and I hate H Tanks because they fail basic Tanking 101*. This is now my Warpath.

*Continuous tracks exist to reduce ground pressure. It lets tanks (bulldozers, excavators, etc) travel over softer ground with more weight than wheeled vehicles. With their short stubby tracks H Tanks increase ground pressure obliterating the entire point of why we have tanks in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    I hate H Tanks
    Me too. They're sci-fi tanks, not real tanks.

Got my Warpath a decent while ago. Both modes look great, it’s the in between that has the most issues. The panels and leg stuff is a bit too finnicky and doesn’t sit super flush. I wish the shield thingy had somewhere better to sit in robot mode.

Size-wise, I was expecting something a little smaller, somewhat closer to Earthrise Cliffjumper, but I don’t mind this size for Warpath, he can always be the big guy leader of the 85 minibots I suppose. I know Huffer is supposed to be decently sized too, so I am interested to see where they plan on going for these bots.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Used to hate Generations Warpath but over time I've been finally won over. A unique tank TF that holds it's own among the other tank TFs to this day.