Page 17 of 124 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222737 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Transformers Trivia Game Thread!

You are correct Nemesis Prime. Oh how sweet it would be to own one... Guess I can dream.

Your turn

Cool

It would be sweet to own one! anyway.

Which is the first Transformers TV series since the 1980s to feature a new incarnation of the popular G1 character?

Hope its not too easy :/

Beast Wars ROAR

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    Beast Wars ROAR
    No. (although though i guess there are some there too but not the one i was thinkin of Maybe i should've been more specific or something. :/ )

Sentinel Prime

RID?

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    RID?
    Nope

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    Sentinel Prime
    The question was Which TF TV SERIES since the 1980s to feature a new incarnation of a popular G1 character?

Quote Originally Posted by NEMESIS PRIME
    No. (although though i guess there are some there too but not the one i was thinkin of Maybe i should've been more specific or something. :/ )
    Either you need to be more specific, or you must accept an answer if it legitimately answers your question as it has been worded.

I would accept 1orion2many's answer as being correct as Beast Wars was the first TV series since the 1980s to feature a new incarnation of a popular G1 character - i.e. Starscream (in the body of Waspinator). If a disembodied Spark doesn't count, there's also Ravage.

Starscream's ghost haunting the Beast Wars

Ravage: rebuilt as a Predacon

1orion2many has satisfactorily answered your question, as it is worded. The only other TF TV series before BW was G2, which did not feature any new incarnations of G1 characters, since it was just G1 eps rehashed. Transformers Zone did come out in 1990, but it did not feature any new incarnations of previous G1 characters and as an OVA it doesn't count as a TV series. Zone was followed by Battlestars, which did see Optimus Prime return as Star Convoy, but that story was only published as a manga and never seen in animated form (OVA or otherwise).

But yeah, I'm afraid that if you were looking for a more specific answer then you needed to make your question more specific.

P.S.: I would recommend avoiding using overtly opinionated-subjective words like "popular." After all, Impactor is a popular G1 Transformer for anyone who's a big fan of the Wreckers.

does the G2 intro count? if so you could count Prime or Ramjet

I guess they would count too - but I'd say that 1orion2many's answer is reasonably valid and I reckon he deserves the point for NEMESIS_PRIME's question.