Page 34 of 124 FirstFirst ... 142429303132333435363738394454 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Transformers Trivia Game Thread!

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Hint time....

Only the good die young.
    Hmm...

My detective work tells me that Smokescreen teamed up with Dreadwing in G2 making him a 'con. So my guess is...

Smokescreen?

If I'm right, someone else can ask the next q (I asked the last question - Rules are Rules )

'Fraid not Pulse, The Decepticon Smokescreen never appeared in the G2 comic, only his Autobot Counterpart who got a little carried away in battle, ran out ahead of Springer and Inferno and paid the ultimate price.

Another hint now... The survivor is green.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    'Fraid not Pulse, The Decepticon Smokescreen never appeared in the G2 comic, only his Autobot Counterpart who got a little carried away in battle, ran out ahead of Springer and Inferno and paid the ultimate price.
    A Lot of Death going on in G2...

What's with all those dark, demented thoughts occupying the G2 Comic Writer's/Artist's minds?

There should be more Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy

Easy

It's C:Kup one of those Autobots who never gets offed, somone should fix that.

I definately wasn't Red Alert cause he got a little melted thanks to Grimlock mist... miscalculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    A Lot of Death going on in G2...

What's with all those dark, demented thoughts occupying the G2 Comic Writer's/Artist's minds?
    Yeah I loves it, not your fathers TF hehe.
    Last edited by Lord_Zed; 19th May 2008 at 06:13 PM.

Bingo Zed!

Smokescreen gets slagged for being impatient, HotSpot blew himself to kingdomcom (so no Defensor in G2), and as Zed said Red Alert is blown asunder because of Grimlock's error of judgement (really out of character for old Red too).

Whats great is that most characters who only appear on 1-2 pages in the G2 comic are shown alive, then getting destroyed!

Alright then new Q, A hard one so it's multiple choice.

Q: In the various Transformers and GI joe crossover stories (G1.G2 and recent) a number of TF's have fallen to the soliders of Cobra. Which of the TF's listed has never been killed by a member of Cobra.

A. Trailbreaker

B. Starscream

C. Dirge

D. Chase

chase i guess

he so obscure in any fiction i remember

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Alright then new Q, A hard one so it's multiple choice.

Q: In the various Transformers and GI joe crossover stories (G1.G2 and recent) a number of TF's have fallen to the soliders of Cobra. Which of the TF's listed has never been killed by a member of Cobra.

A. Trailbreaker

B. Starscream

C. Dirge

D. Chase
    It isnt Trailbreaker, and Dirge always seems to get killed...

I'll guess B) Starscream

Well as it happened in the prequel (of sorts) of G2 in the Marvel Gijoe Comic. Chase was among Hotspots squad sent to capture Megatron who had been rebuilt as G2 Megs by Cobra. Hotspot and his squad were forced to retreat when they were engaged by both Megatron and Cobra forces. As they retreated A Cobra Dominator missile tank blew Chase's leg off making him easy prey for Megatron who anihilated him at point blank range.
    So yes he was NOT killed by Cobra's Cobra only helped. So Roller you are correct.

As for the others

In the Devils Due G.I. Joe vs Transformers volume 1, Stormshadow in S.N.A.K.E armour effectively severed Trailbreakers head with a blast.

In the Devils Due G.I. Joe vs Transformers volume 2, Cobra Commander had Starscream rigged with explosives in case he turned treacherous, and sure enough Starscream did. However Cobra Commander detonated the explosives and had the last laugh.

And In the original G.I. Joe vs Transformers or was that Transformers vs G.I. Joe? Doctor Mindbender planted an explosive device in Dirge, which was later detonated by Serpentor to prove to the Autobots that Cobra was on thier side.

Which 2 Autobots were held on Earths moon while Megatron became King of the airwaves?