Page 41 of 124 FirstFirst ... 213136373839404142434445465161 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Transformers Trivia Game Thread!

I know the answer but that's my protest answer because the real answer is so stupid. Besides who's to say the real Autobot responsible wasn't sneaking off for a bit of winkwink with Brawn? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I know the answer but that's my protest answer because the real answer is so stupid. Besides who's to say the real Autobot responsible wasn't sneaking off for a bit of winkwink with Brawn? :P
    back at you.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Three years after a massive Decepticon attack on Autobot City resulted in major Autobot casualities, including the death of Optimus Prime, the Autobot's "early warning system" (penetrable only in a hijacked Autobot spacecraft) has been reduced to Arcee standing out the front looking out for invaders? Seriously that makes no sense. She's just standing there watching the sky! At least in the command centre they picked up the invaders on radar, I'm not sure how someone standing at the gate really helps prevent anyone but the local Mormons coming to convert the Autobots.

In the cartoon we saw that Brawn joined the Decepticons after the movie (see Carnage in C-Minor) so maybe in the comic universe he betrayed his former friends by helping the Quintessons invade (it didn't help him though because he was still strung up on the city walls alongside the other Autobots).

Should I ask the next question?

In the cartoon we saw that Brawn joined the Decepticons after the movie (see Carnage in C-Minor)

He may have just been a mindless zombie corpse or had a cerebro shell in him.

I the 1st two issues of Space Pirates really and was really happy w/ it. It's the 1st of the UK stuff that I've really really taken a liking to. The web of conflict and intrigue's won me over. The art's not that great tho. So I agree that the whole Arcee foil is rather stupid. It was the only downer imo of the two issues I read. I look forward to Metroplex's involvement next issue. It's a great cover too the next one.

Definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    He may have just been a mindless zombie corpse or had a cerebro shell in him.
    Or that.
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs

There's some great stuff all around in Space Pirates but Arcee's role in #183 isn't part of it, nor is her next appearance. Hmm spoilers for a comic almost 20 years old? Anyway....

Arcee and Hot Rod may have retractable binoculars (is that why Arcee was on sentry duty?) but in G1 which Autobot is known for having the best vision?

Hound?

Not Hound... and no one else is guessing.

Bumblebee "has the best vision of all the Autobots". According to the TF Universe entry, he can spot a 10" x 10" object at a distance of 48 miles on a clear day.

Floor is open for anyone to ask the next question.

Mmm... telescopic sight fresh...

Q: In Transformers Animated, the Angry Archer once says a word that is a stage direction commonly printed in Shakespearean plays but is never actually in the dialogue - i.e.: it's never something that's actually said, but he says it. What is this word?

"Exit Stage Left" ?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)