Page 49 of 124 FirstFirst ... 293944454647484950515253545969 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Transformers Trivia Game Thread!

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

It took me a couple of days but I've finally found a great question so I'm gonna have to win my turn back .

Was the event you're talking about when Depth Charge single-handedly defeated an attack on The Ark?

Primal asked for his help & Depth Charge realised just how powerful he was (& how weak the other Maximals were ) & he actually agreed to wear the tattoo of the Maximals (or something like that )

Nope. Depth Charge was already allied with Primal's Maximals by time that happened. Keep trying.

Hint: Sentinel.

It must have occured in the episode "Changing of the Guard" when Depth Charge was fighting Rampage (as usual ) & ultimately causes Sentinel to fall into Inferno's hands.

Back at the Maximal Base, Primal offers Depth Charge a place with the Maximals so mistakes like this can be avoided in the future, and Depth Charge agrees to consider it.

I think

Cos he felt guilty for his part in losing Sentinel?

Lame. Pulse you're up

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

I probably spent way too much time googling this event (than any sane person would do ) but I've got an absolute corker of a question that I'm pretty sure hardly anyone will be able to figure out .

Then again, I'm pretty sure Gokky will give me a fair bit of a ribbing next time I see him if I don't wait for his ok . (Not that I probably won't cop a ribbing over something anyway... )

Verno is correct (and I'm guessing he's passing his go onto Pulse). Depth Charge - in his independent quest for Protoform X - collided into Rattrap and Silverbolt, causing them to lose Sentinel to Inferno. Realising that his independent actions robbed the Maximals of a significant tactical victory, he agreed to ally himself with Optimus Primal and his Maximals.

Looks like it's your go Pulse!

that was a lame excuse on the writers

the next ep hes just with the other maximals

I think they should have come up with something better to change Depthcharges mind

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    that was a lame excuse on the writers

the next ep hes just with the other maximals

I think they should have come up with something better to change Depthcharges mind
    Exactly. What better excuse than the Ark sitting there? Guilt, pfft.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

If I was Depth Charge, I would have told Primal to take his offer & "Shove it!" as my sole goal in life is the annihilation of Protoform X (aka Rampage) & absolutely nothing else. Maximals? Pffst...

You've gotta wait til I get home & get my facts straight before I post the most over-rated question of the century

Ok, Here you go

In the "Big Looker Storybook" entitled "The Transformers - The Great Car Rally" (Published in 1984),
    Optimus Prime tells who to drive the last heat of the race route because they need someone fast for the finish?

A) Bumblebee
    B) Blow-Out
    C) Hound
    D) Mirage
    E) Wheeljack