Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jada licensed figures

Default Jada licensed figures

Entertainment Earth has a pre-order listing for a licensed diecast figurine 4-pack, of Gen1 figures Optimus, Megatron, Bumblebee & Starscream.

They are like the small Titaniums from around 2006, with static poses because they don't have any moving parts.
    It is scheduled for release at EE in September... the chances are slim that it will come here, as we didn't get many of their licensed vehicles here.

The price is US$15 for the 4-pack. Each figurine is 6-7cm tall.

Another product from the license holder Jada - a 3-pack of diecast micro-vehicles... Gen1 Starscream, Optimus Prime and Bumblebee.
    They are about 4cm each, and the pack will be about US$8 in America.

I like the concept, but I'd prefer to have Bumblebee as the deformed cartoon form of car, as this one has Bumblebee looking like a real VW car... which looks out of place with the other two.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Another product from the license holder Jada - a 3-pack of diecast micro-vehicles... Gen1 Starscream, Optimus Prime and Bumblebee.
    They are about 4cm each, and the pack will be about US$8 in America.

I like the concept, but I'd prefer to have Bumblebee as the deformed cartoon form of car, as this one has Bumblebee looking like a real VW car... which looks out of place with the other two.
    Remember when these came out here in late 2020, along with a Movie 3-pack...

It looks like some more are coming from Jada, including another Gen1 vehicle 3-pack (Jetfire, Hotrod, Sideswipe), along with an 18-pack of Gen1 mini-figurines.

Plus, a remote-control Gen1 Optimus truck that transforms... for those who couldn't afford that Thousand dollar Robosen Optimus from last year, this one looks to be a budget edition, and probably under $100.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Yeah I got the first lot of G1... will probably get this next set. They don't have the best QC but look great in package on the shelf.

I want the mini figures set, mainly for Soundwave, but they'll display great anyway

I bought the first set of G1 mini vehicles. The new set looks great. Hope that the pack of Mini-figs isn't too expensive. Some of the poses for the figures are a bit strange

I thought that I had posted about this before, but couldn't find it.

The much cheaper alternative by Jada to the Robosen auto-converting Optimus is now out in America, so could show up here soon too.

That's actually pretty cool given the price. I can see myself grabbing one if I see it in stores.
    I'd rather spend the Robosen-level money on something vintage.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It looks like some more are coming from Jada, (snip) ... along with an 18-pack of Gen1 mini-figurines.
    A second 18-pack of figurines has been revealed, containing several Beast Wars characters this time.

Eight of the 18 in this second set are redecos of the first pack, and even though most of them are not surprising, I found it interesting that they have included a redeco of Bumblebee in red and Cliffjumper in yellow, which homages the original release of those two toys in both red and yellow... but I guess through trademark or needing familiarity by non-fans, this second pack doesn't call the moulds by their original names (they still call the Yellow Cliffjumper as Bumblebee).
    One unusual thing is that they have re-released just one figure - Wheeljack, which isn't a significant, iconic character so it is odd to have it included when they could have re-released someone like Megatron to pair up with Optimus, to balance up with the two Beast Wars leaders.

The contents of the second pack...

• Optimus Prime (new mold with axe)
    • Bumblebee (Cliffjumper redeco)
    • Beast Wars Megatron
    • Nemesis Prime (redeco of Optimus Prime first figurine)
    • Beast Wars Optimus Primal
    • G1 Wheeljack (re-release)
    • G1 Scorponok
    • G1 Battletrap
    • Beast Wars Rhinox
    • Beast Wars Airazor
    • G1 Soundblaster (Soundwave redeco)
    • G1 Novastorm (Starcream/Thundercracker redeco)
    • G1 Acid Storm (Starcream/Thundercracker redeco)
    • G1 Red Wing (Skywarp mold redeco)
    • Beast Wars Cheetor
    • G1 Mirage
    • G1 Cliffjumper (Bumblebee redeco)
    • G1 Spinout (Sunstreaker redeco)

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Need to buy this for Battletrap alone.

How good is that!!