Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New 7-Inch Non-Transforming Transformers Ultimates by Super 7

Quote Originally Posted by High_Q View Post
    That's informative. I was initially surprised that these TFs appear much less articulated than the MOTU Ultimates I've seen, so just thought that Super 7 weren't being consistent with the Ultimates design across different IPs.

At around AUD70 each at least (if we even get them here), the only way i can justify these would be to treat them as MP Action Masters. I hope they release characters with better-looking AM partners, like Sideswipe, Krok and Soundwave.
    Bulletproofvillain Australia looks like the Super7 retailer for Australia now, and they?re looking at 114.99 AUD, which is eligible for free shipping.

If you know of a source that can get them for you for only 70AUD, please tell us, because I?m close to locking in an order. Seventy doesn?t even cover the exchange rate, let alone shipping and gst.

A set of the four ($385) and shipping ($72) direct from Super7 comes to $457 USD or $600 AUD. That?s actually a little more than ordering locally.

These are way out of my budget at the moment, but they only produce as many as is ordered and Super7 product generally doubles or triples in the aftermarket. That doesn?t mean it sells at that rate, but is usually what people who order these to flip will charge ya.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Reilly, theyre only
    $215 USD for the set of 4 from BBTS
    Add 10% GST which they charge and it comes to $309 AU + post.
    Shipping varies from $52 to $68 USD, so about $400 for the set of 4 to your door, give or take.

That is substantially cheaper as an option Sinnertwin, and would also mean I wouldn?t be paying interest on a toy that won?t ship for almost a year. Much better on the finances! Big thanks mate
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    If you know of a source that can get them for you for only 70AUD, please tell us, because I?m close to locking in an order. Seventy doesn?t even cover the exchange rate, let alone shipping and gst.
    Oh, oops. No, i don't know such a source. All i did was just convert the USD recommended retail price into AUD. I miscalculated the exchange rate too, i think. lol
    Sinnertwin's option seems the cheapest so far, and that's still expensive for me. I think i'll stay out of this line.

I really dig the actionmasters, but yea, I think I too am priced out of buying them too.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Bulletproofvillain Australia looks like the Super7 retailer for Australia now, and they?re looking at 114.99 AUD, which is eligible for free shipping.

If you know of a source that can get them for you for only 70AUD, A set of the four ($385) and shipping ($72) direct from Super7 comes to $457 USD or $600 AUD. That?s actually a little more than ordering locally.
    What? I think you're getting confused with numbers here. They are $55 USD each. You can order the set of 4 for $220 USD from the super7 store directly. That's about $289 AUD, which is $72.25 AUD per figure. So then it's just shipping + maybe GST on top of that.

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Super7 have announced the contents and preorder timeframes for the next two waves
    https://twitter.com/super7store/stat...57245478772741

Wave 2 – Pre-orders in Summer(AUS Winter) 2021.
    G1 Megatron
    G1 Grimlock (Dino Mode)
    G1 Bludgeon (Pretender)
    G1 Tracks

Wave 3 – Pre-orders in Fall(AUS Spring) 2021.
    IDW Tarn
    G2 Megatron
    G1 Alligatorcon
    G1 Wreck-Gar

Presumably that Tracks is his original non-Action Master design because they called out they were using the AM design for Bombshell and didn't for him. Also, Aliligatorcon should be the Aligator made out of Optimus parts from City of Steel, which might be interesting to those of you who might want that to go with your regular TFs

Popcultcha have these up for preorder if anyone cares. $359.99 for the 4. Or $99.99 each. I don’t find them very appealing tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Popcultcha have these up for preorder if anyone cares. $359.99 for the 4. Or $99.99 each. I don’t find them very appealing tbh.
    Interesting. $360 AUD I think is dead on what it cost me to order the set direct from Super7 in the USA, so will definitely look at going through Popcultcha for the next waves.

Anyway I think pre-orders for this first wave are about to close in the next few hours (Feb 28th in the USA was the cutoff?).

These look and sound great, but for $100 each there are plenty of other things I would prefer to have in my collection.