Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New 7-Inch Non-Transforming Transformers Ultimates by Super 7

For anyone who was on the fence, but missed the preorder period, remember that you can still order these from BigBadtoystore. The best bit is that you won?t be charged until they?re released, either later in the year or early 22. I fretted about the price, but ordering them this way gives me the option to later cancel if finances change.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Don't mean to be a downer but I saw a video of the Prime prototype being demonstrated and it fell apart as he tried to demonstrate the articulation....

Quote Originally Posted by jimoinj View Post
    Don't mean to be a downer but I saw a video of the Prime prototype being demonstrated and it fell apart as he tried to demonstrate the articulation....
    You can't post that & not throw up a link ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    You can't post that & not throw up a link ;p
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnM3RKNq09o

Yeah but that?s a resin prototype, notoriously fragile. I have other Ultimates figure and they?re tough and sturdy. I won?t be worried about breaking mine.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Yeah but that?s a resin prototype, notoriously fragile. I have other Ultimates figure and they?re tough and sturdy. I won?t be worried about breaking mine.
    Well it was pretty funny him trying to show off articulation with a *broken* figure. Anything has good articulation if it's in pieces...