Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New 7-Inch Non-Transforming Transformers Ultimates by Super 7

Default New 7-Inch Non-Transforming Transformers Ultimates by Super 7

For fans who like non-transforming TFs such as ReAction and R.E.D., we now also have Transformers Ultimates by Super 7. They're pricey, at USD55 each but come with a lot more accessories than the R.E.D. figures.

The first ones to be released are:
    G1 Optimus
    G1 Ghost Starscream
    Action Master Banzai-Tron with partner
    Action Master Bombshell with partner

TFW2005 has lots of photos of them.

Why is Starscream so glittery?

Wow, they went with 2 Actionmaster figures, that is really cool and tempting
    Last edited by 1AZRAEL1; 4th February 2021 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehirn View Post
    Starscream's Ghost appears to have stars all over him in the G1 cartoon so probably trying to invoke that.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Starscream's Ghost appears to have stars all over him in the G1 cartoon so probably trying to invoke that.
    Oh I skipped over the "Ghost" part.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehirn View Post
    I?m sorry to be the one to break the bad news to you Gehirn, and there?s no easy way to say this...... HE?S DEAD JIM!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

It would be nice if Super7 didn't use such early mock ups for their reveals, I'm sure there's a lot of people unfamiliar with their development style that are complaining about a lack of articulation on these, not knowing the same thing happened with their TMNT figures which were much more fully articulated when released.

Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    It would be nice if Super7 didn't use such early mock ups for their reveals, I'm sure there's a lot of people unfamiliar with their development style that are complaining about a lack of articulation on these, not knowing the same thing happened with their TMNT figures which were much more fully articulated when released.
    That's informative. I was initially surprised that these TFs appear much less articulated than the MOTU Ultimates I've seen, so just thought that Super 7 weren't being consistent with the Ultimates design across different IPs.

At around AUD70 each at least (if we even get them here), the only way i can justify these would be to treat them as MP Action Masters. I hope they release characters with better-looking AM partners, like Sideswipe, Krok and Soundwave.

These look like really heartfelt passion projects. The Prime finally has a basketball and a surfboard after over 35 years since they made they're first appearance.

Bombshell has both his standard G1 rifle and his AM rifle, and both Banzaitron and Bombshell have their partner drones.

They look great and very tempting

They look cool, but the price is a bit of a turnoff.