Thread: Myer Super Weekend 40% off 2nd item. Ends 21/2/21 ngiht.

Default Myer Super Weekend 40% off 2nd item. Ends 21/2/21 ngiht.

40% off the second item when you buy 2 on selected Toys, selected Lego, Costumes, Stationery, Kids Art & Craft and Puzzles. Purchased in one transaction. Discounts qualified for offer within the order. Not in conjunction with any other offer. Excludes: Clearance, Board & Card Games, and selected LEGO ranges (Creator Expert, Ideas, 80106 Story of Nian, 80107 Spring Lantern Festival, 51515 Mindstorm, 71043 Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle, 76139 Batmobile and 42115 Lamborghini Sian FKP 37). Ends 11:59pm AEDT 21/02/2021, unless sold out or otherwise stated.

Works out to 20% off if you buy 2 of the same price.

Be a real nice time for SS Grimlock to be in my local Myer

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Be a real nice time for SS Grimlock to be in my local Myer
    New OTCA membership rule: The member who finds 2 Grimlocks MUST buy a scratchie for all the other members .

The usual conditions apply, where your local Myer needs to actually have something good

Quote Originally Posted by Tranceblade View Post
    The usual conditions apply, where your local Myer needs to actually have something good
    It's interesting that Myer in Perth just restocked in the last few days with heaps of SS86 deluxes (huge sightings on this site at Carousel, CBD and Garden City). Garden City had so many deluxes, they were stacked on each other like bricks (I kid you not). They are at shelfwarming levels so I wonder if bringing out all this stock was all timed. No Voyager restock sightings though, which perhaps says something about stock levels.

If any non-Perth member needs a deluxe (such as Kup), maybe get a Perth mate to help you out.

Tried Southland Myer last night and then had heaps of the 86 Deluxes and at least one of each voyager. No Leaders though.

I was planning on buying two Grimlocks if that was an option.

Had a look at Myer Perth today. 30+ SS86 Deluxes after the sale. Shelfwarming time. Makes me laugh at the mad rush to buy these when Kmart got them first (I think) early last month.

When Kingdom comes to Myer, nobody will want those (except Beast Megs maybe) as everyone has got theirs. There's still hope nalops!

Would have been nice to find a Grimlock, as I still haven't picked up Earthrise Starscream too. Hopefully he shows up in greater numbers in time for another promotion.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

If I could somehow get Beast Megatron and SS Grimlock in the same transaction, I'd be ecstatic haha.

Hopefully my local Myer decides to refresh their Transformers stock. It's been virtually untouched for a good month or so.