Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: March forth and manhandle your new Transformers memorabilia

Earthrise Sunstreaker, Trailbreaker, Runamuck, and Gen Select Tigertrack and G2 Sandstorm all via The Little Toy Company.

Finished what I want from Earthrise now. Having now finally seen Sunstreaker in person I’m sadly unimpressed by the chest (which I was hoping was just looks-odd-in-photos thing)

Could you explain your chest issue please? I also find the chest quite off putting due to what i can see is a massive color mismatch but everyone i have spoken to online says it doesnt look that way in the flesh.....

Quote Originally Posted by sideswipes brother View Post
    Could you explain your chest issue please? I also find the chest quite off putting due to what i can see is a massive color mismatch but everyone i have spoken to online says it doesnt look that way in the flesh.....
    I'm not speaking for Paulbot, but I can confirm the chest (and forearm) colour mismatch is horrible IIRL. Altho will admit it does look even worse in some photos.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by sideswipes brother View Post
    I've seen many people saying the same, that's it's not bad in person, so that was my expectation.

But in person, the difference is noticeable to a degree I'm not happy with. In the right angle, under the right sort of globe it can kind of pass, but for the most part I can just see the yellow paint standing out.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Kingdom Inferno

Keep forgetting to mention I got SS 86 Jazz and Kup from Big W 2 Saturdays ago.

On the weekend I got Kingdom Cheetor.

Reissue Siege Jetfire & DK SS Prime, Blackout & Sentinel Upgrade packs from BBTS

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I've seen many people saying the same, that's it's not bad in person, so that was my expectation.

But in person, the difference is noticeable to a degree I'm not happy with. In the right angle, under the right sort of globe it can kind of pass, but for the most part I can just see the yellow paint standing out.
    It most definitely is a mismatch - I also have a copy on my shelf.
    I was just looking at your photo and it's glaringly obvious from here.

Yellow paint and plastic are notoriously hard to match. Just look at pretty much any movie Bumblebee ever.